Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old November 16th, 2022, 12:03 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Pre-Supported 3D Models

So for the pre-supported models I should find the matching figure and print its bases?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 16th, 2022, 10:16 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
So for the pre-supported models I should find the matching figure and print its bases?
Yes.

WK's figure specific bases
Old January 2nd, 2023, 10:24 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
PRE-SUPPORTED 3D MODELS

I felt like we should have a thread for people to share their pre-supported models to make it easier for others to print.

Here are my files:
WK's Pre-Supported 3D Models
WK's bases for models with pegs

Most of them should print well. If you notice any that have failures, let me know and I'll adjust the supports.

Others should feel free to post their pre-supported models in this thread as well.
@White Knight is your pre-supported Google Drive link up to date with your latest pre-supported models? I was just curious if any new ones had been added.
Old January 3rd, 2023, 09:45 AM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
Quote:
PRE-SUPPORTED 3D MODELS

I felt like we should have a thread for people to share their pre-supported models to make it easier for others to print.

Here are my files:

Most of them should print well. If you notice any that have failures, let me know and I'll adjust the supports.

Others should feel free to post their pre-supported models in this thread as well.
@White Knight is your pre-supported Google Drive link up to date with your latest pre-supported models? I was just curious if any new ones had been added.
That link has my most up-to-date pre-supported models. Any new ones will be in there.
Old January 4th, 2023, 11:20 AM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
Quote:
PRE-SUPPORTED 3D MODELS

Here are my files:

That link has my most up-to-date pre-supported models. Any new ones will be in there.
@White Knight thanks for the response back and once again thank you for all of the work you have done creating these 3D models.
Old January 23rd, 2023, 06:15 PM

Mrcellophane1978 is surprisingly tart

Hi there,
These look awesome thanks.

I am trying to track down the best STL files for all of the heroscape official models.

I see an older thread by you which don't have supports - are the supported ones here of higher quality? I think that some of these models are the same as the ones posted by Scapedude but with supports added is that right?

Also please can you state are these supported models mean to be printed without cura supports using an FDM printer, or are these meant for resin printers (which I don't have).

As looking at where the supports are, some of them make no sense for FDM, and I was wondering if these supports are in addition to the ones created by Cura, or if they are for resin printers only. Thanks!

Quote:
PRE-SUPPORTED 3D MODELS

Here are my files:

Old January 23rd, 2023, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrcellophane1978 View Post
Hi there,
These look awesome thanks.

I am trying to track down the best STL files for all of the heroscape official models.

I see an older thread by you which don't have supports - are the supported ones here of higher quality? I think that some of these models are the same as the ones posted by Scapedude but with supports added is that right?

Also please can you state are these supported models mean to be printed without cura supports using an FDM printer, or are these meant for resin printers (which I don't have).

As looking at where the supports are, some of them make no sense for FDM, and I was wondering if these supports are in addition to the ones created by Cura, or if they are for resin printers only. Thanks!
Scapedood's models are the best quality we have. They were scanned with a $1200 Ein-scan laser scanner.

My pre-supported models in this thread are mostly Scapedood's models and are meant for RESIN printers. I don't have any pre-supported models for FDM printers.

The other set of models we have are the ones here that I made with a canon camera and photogrammetry software. They are close in quality to Scapedood's models, but usually just a little lower quality.

For an FDM printer, higher quality models probably wouldn't make a difference--you will be limited by the quality of the printer, not the model.

If you are having trouble with printer resolution or supports, Fat Dragon games has some good profiles that should improve your prints.
Old January 24th, 2023, 05:52 AM

Mrcellophane1978 is surprisingly tart

Ah thank you for the reply. Yes I thought they were for Resin printers but wanted to be sure.

I will use Scapedude's ones. Thanks again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing