Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 14th, 2022, 05:19 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Hexes in Texas - Dallas/Ft Worth NHSD 2022

Also, I've managed to squeeze in one more table for the event, so if both Ryno and Nightwing are on hand, we can play with 18 players in the event. With that, there is a chance that we will end 4 rounds with two undefeated players. If that is the case, we will just play one additional match to break the tie. The other players won't play another round.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 14th, 2022, 06:44 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Alright, final update before the event.

Tomorrow I'll have some beer on hand, but that's about it. I will have an ice chest and anyone is welcome to bring anything they want to put in it and share. I think a few people are bringing snacks, but if you want to make sure you have something to snack on, I recommend bringing some.

I think most everyone has PM'd me for my address, so we should be good to go there. IF YOU HAVEN'T PM ME NOW! Do not send me a message tomorrow morning before the event. I will be setting up, organizing, etc. I won't be opening up Heroscapers and checking my messages.

Other than that, I think we are good to go. Please be prompt and show up by 1:00. I want to keep things on track so we can finish in a timely manner.

I'm looking forward to the games tomorrow and seeing everyone.
PMd!
Old October 15th, 2022, 08:49 PM

Boodog knows what's in an order marker Boodog knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for hosting, Dignan, and congratulations! It was fun.

Happy to see a such a good turnout!

DUNESCAPE

The spice must flow!
Old October 15th, 2022, 09:02 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yes, thanks for a fun event. It was great to see the old timers and the new blood. Congrats on the win.

Thanks everyone for making this a great event. Love when we can all laugh and enjoy the game in a laid back atmosphere.

Much fun. Thanks again Dignan

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; October 15th, 2022 at 09:03 PM. Reason: BossyBoots wasn’t even wearing boots, lol….
Old October 15th, 2022, 09:42 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Yes, thanks to everyone who came over. It was a great event. Everyone I played against was in a good mood and having s good laugh even when things weren't going their way.

Thanks to Boosyboots, Tmac, R˙chean, and Nightwing for being great opponents. It was fun to play against you all. And special thanks to Tmac who declined to roll any shields when defending during our match. It was very sporting.

I was glad to see Nightwing take out his father and make it all the way to the championship match with Romans. He played a great game and just ran into a bad map and matchup in the last game.

Here are the final standings. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 15th, 2022, 10:06 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We had so much fun! I’m happy being middle of the pack going 2 and 2.

Thanks to my awesome opponents who were kind both in victory and defeat. Thanks Dignan for a super awesome game day! Can’t wait to see your paint jobs on AoA! Your painting skills are sick!

Heroscape is back baby!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 16th, 2022, 02:54 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Thanks to Boosyboots, Tmac, R˙chean, and Nightwing for being great opponents. It was fun to play against you all. And special thanks to Tmac who declined to roll any shields when defending during our match. It was very sporting.
Hey no worries, I wanted you to finally win a tournament for a change.
Old October 16th, 2022, 11:10 AM

PHOTOS!!!

Just some random shots of the action throughout the day. Thanks again for all the good sports and good company.

Old October 16th, 2022, 12:10 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Awesome time. Thanks dignan!!

Lots of variety in the builds, a lot of snipers!

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; October 16th, 2022 at 01:51 PM. Reason: some asshat brought 6 sets of dividers (me)
Old October 17th, 2022, 01:27 PM

By the way, there is a missing Tagawa Archer and Utgar die from the event. If anyone accidentally grabbed either, please let me know. Thanks.

Old October 17th, 2022, 02:43 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I didn't know anyone was playing T Archers.

I haven't unpacked everything yet and while I am about 99% positive I don't have these items, I will check my stuff to make sure.

Thanks again to Dignan and everyone for an excellent time.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; October 17th, 2022 at 02:43 PM. Reason: maybe there is a Nilfy hiding with TArcher????
Old October 17th, 2022, 07:10 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Tagawa Archers?!!

That's crazy talk

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day