Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old August 30th, 2022, 03:15 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: We were so close to a Dwarf Army

Old August 30th, 2022, 04:08 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

I will point out that this thread was started before skynight got pulled into the second coming of Heroscape.

If he knew now what he didn't know then, I don't think this thread would even exist. He and CVN are pretty tight; He said he brought it up to CVN and passed it on.

Maybe it/they will see the light of day but if it does it will be as a release through Heroscape AOA not him spilling the beans here, jeopardizing his NDA and relationship with CVN.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by Rÿchean; August 30th, 2022 at 04:10 PM. Reason: seriously, nothing to see here...move along
Old August 30th, 2022, 07:18 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yup.

Edit: for all of my engagement across the entirety of the internet, since this started, I have been very careful about what lines I am not permitted to cross. This would *definitely* be one of them. And I have much broader permission to speak then guys like Ry were given, back in the day.

No harm in asking, but Ry is 100% right.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 31st, 2022, 05:55 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rÿchean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Has your NDA expired now that it's being re-released?
No, it hasn't; if anything he is under a new one since he is part of the War Council and the new heroscape 2.0 efforts.
Spot on Rÿchean. At the time I had asked for permission, wasn’t any harm as this was not a thing. The new Heroquest changes all of that. I did feed the designs back to Craig but they are rough and would need some cleaning before they ever saw the light of day.
Old August 31st, 2022, 09:08 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Spot on Rÿchean. At the time I had asked for permission, wasn’t any harm as this was not a thing. The new Heroquest changes all of that. I did feed the designs back to Craig but they are rough and would need some cleaning before they ever saw the light of day.
I laugh because I alternate saying Heroquest and Heroscape all the time. I love playing both!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old September 18th, 2022, 07:32 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rÿchean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Has your NDA expired now that it's being re-released?
No, it hasn't; if anything he is under a new one since he is part of the War Council and the new heroscape 2.0 efforts.
So you're telling us there's a chance?!

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units