Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 18th, 2006, 10:20 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun
Pumpkin's Customs-Anonymous-Page 14-12/29

Long ago, Kyrmesh abandoned the disciplined and structured ranks of the samurai, and began his own quest for power. In many recorded battles, he singe-handedly defeated hundreds of rival Ashigaru and Samurai, slicing through each before any had time to react. When followers came to learn of his ways, he forced them to swear loyalty to him, and used them in his rampage across Japan. He was finally defeated by Miramoto and a squad of Elite Samurai. Kyrmesh defeated all the samurai except Miramoto, who finally managed to trick Kyremsh into a fatal counter-strike. Miramoto also suffered fatal wounds during the battle, and perished minutes after Kyrmesh. Although Kyrmesh was summoned to Valhalla by Einar, he refused to be suppressed under Einar’s disciplined army. He learned of Utgar, admired his vicious style of conquest, and allied with him. He has served loyally ever since.

Of the few organic species left on Alpha Prime, none are more feared then the Electraptor. Even the most heavily armored Soulborgs were wary of the reptilian menace. It used it’s savage claws to rip open Soulborgs, and eat both the energy and organic innards that Soulborgs contain. However, one was captured, and after being implanted With Soulborg circuits and wires, became a feared part of the Soulborg armada. His ruthless personality and partially insane demeanor gave him the name Leviathan, the All-Consumer.

These Soulborgs were once the strongest fighting force on Alpha Prime. But years of battles and warfare have taken their toll on these robotic warriors. They’re rusty and broken, squeaky and leaky. After a while, they stopped being called upon to fight. But they’re not sorry about it. They’ve adapted both their bodies and their style. Now, they wait until others have destroyed any Soulborgs, then rush in and refit the leftover body. This way, they can swell their ranks into a great size. They make up for their frailty by traveling in numbers. This makes them a deadly addition to Vydar's ranks.

The Trickwalker used to be a scout and spy on Alpha Prime, and one of the best. His information was never wrong, and his secrets accurate down to a circuit. His ability to slip quickly through enemy formations and hide in the smallest of cover gave him a huge advantage over the enemy. Until he was finally pinned down by a Gladiatron. Seconds before either of them could attack, they were both summoned to Valhalla. Nobody knows where the Gladiatron went, and only a handful know where the Trickwalker is at any given time.

Summoned from a little world called Hallowentown, the Hanging Tree is a terrifying, mischevious, and strangely, fun-loving warrior. He sees no problem with taking over the dead bodies of his victims to attack and defend himself with. He enjoys playing pranks on the other members of Ullar's forces, especially the Elves.

Last edited by Pumpkin_King; December 29th, 2008 at 02:41 PM.
Old November 19th, 2006, 12:34 AM

Zeeno has disabled reputation
Intersting idea for marro elite
Old November 19th, 2006, 08:36 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
Alpha Prima is broken, any blanks rolled count as skulls, then why not just say they deal automatic damage. That character is just too powerful.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old November 20th, 2006, 12:26 PM

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun
I think I may have to be a litle clearer in the wording of that ability. When you roll blanks, they do not count as unblockable hits, but as normal, blockable skulls. The ability is meant to increase the odds of getting a skull, like the flagbearers and their Valkyrie dice.
Old November 20th, 2006, 01:57 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
I think what MiniatureGeek meant was if you are playing with the red and blue dice, you are always going to roll a skull because the red dice only have skulls and blanks on them.

You can just put in that you can roll the valkyrie dice and the general symbol counts as a skull.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old November 20th, 2006, 02:15 PM

Oh, I see. Apologies, MiniatureGeek. I didn't figure in the red and blue dice. I've only played with the white dice.
Old November 20th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Many of us don't have white dice....

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old November 20th, 2006, 08:59 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King
Oh, I see. Apologies, MiniatureGeek. I didn't figure in the red and blue dice. I've only played with the white dice.
Oh I'm sorry, I forgot that the white dice had both on them. Sorry to jump all over you man.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old November 20th, 2006, 11:20 PM

umm does high yield weaponry mean that no matter what there are three hits or is it blanks instead of skulls?
Old November 20th, 2006, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeno
umm does high yield weaponry mean that no matter what there are three hits or is it blanks instead of skulls?
ohh I see yeah I don't have white dice
Old November 21st, 2006, 12:33 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Why dont you change the wording to be like the flag bearers and use the symbol, the symbol counts as an extra skull.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old November 21st, 2006, 03:56 PM

I will, but when people say, an extra skull, do they mean the symbol is counted as a skull, or that it counts as two?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards