Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 13th, 2006, 07:55 AM

theats has disabled reputation
nah, utars innocent, he just likes sending hordes out to kill other innocent people.

Theophilus.
Old November 13th, 2006, 09:30 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
The back of the packaging from wave 1 had Utgar and Einar as allies and Jandar and Ullar as allies. We have always played it that way (we like to do general specific themed armies, but will allow "allies" to be on the same army).

From Snipers and Vipers pack:
Quote:
JANDAR needs more warriors to continue his battle against the evil UTGAR. Together he and ULLAR have summoned additional warriors to help in the fight.
From the Roman Legion pack:
Quote:
EINAR in his quest to aid UTGAR control the wellsprings, has summoned additional warriors to fight with the fearsome GRIMNAK.
Old November 13th, 2006, 09:35 AM

countblah has disabled reputation
Retlaw, that's the same way I always read it. Initially, I had Vydar alligned with Jandar and Ullar, but he switched sides once things like a gigantic black dragon started showing up.

Waiting for my old avatar to dry off. And to quit stinking, too.

Old November 13th, 2006, 10:17 AM

Country_Dragon has disabled reputation
I have to say all this is very insightful seeing as how I have never really paid attention to it I mean I read the back of the boxes but I guess I was just to excited about adding to the armies that it never sank in about who was aligned the who. It is just that to me Utgar and Vydar fit together like Jandar and Ullar fit together with a neutral Einar being my favorite.

Old November 13th, 2006, 11:27 AM

Jandars_Hope is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Su-Bak-Na
On the official site in the FAQs section it says.

Jandar, Ullar, Einar.

Utgar, Vydar.
This is how i play in my massive battles!
But i worked out that the points of all Utgar and Jandars figures = the same as Vydar/Ullar and Einar added together (when you include all figures produced up to FB's and all exclusive figures).
Old November 13th, 2006, 12:16 PM
Loves This Site!

ZODGILLA! Woo who?
'twas, curiosity killed the cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
This is how i play in my massive battles!
How big is massive? Just curious, because I keep reading peoples writings about their four hundred point games, and it seems, at this point in the "waves", that the number of points would start to go up and yet...

What say you?

ZODGILLA!
Not bad monster.
(Ten foot tall and bulletproof.)
Old November 13th, 2006, 07:50 PM

theats has disabled reputation
hey, i play 3000Vs4000 games w two castles

Theophilus.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion