Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old July 6th, 2011, 09:12 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Mika Connour

As potent as the Shadow Dance is, she's still a situational unit (albeit a good one). She only has 2 shadow tiles to place and she can only place them where she's been. On a dungeon map with lots of extra shadow she'd be a game-changer but on any other map the points are probably better spent elsewhere.

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old October 3rd, 2011, 04:17 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

Getting ready for NHSD, My son and I have been play-testing armies. Our tourney is faction wars (all from one general).

I fielded Vydar:
Mika 110
Krav Maga 100
Agent Skahen 120
Iron Golem 100
Black Wyrmling x2 60
Oto 10

against his Jandar:
Sgt Drake (RotV) 110
Thormgrin 80
Finn 80
Raelin (RotV) 80
4th Mass x2 140

She took out his Sgt. Drake in one roll w/ Ambush (7 skulls vs. whiff!).

Granted that won't happen very often but it was awesome!!! Take that Thorian Speed!

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old November 25th, 2011, 09:42 PM

Jazzman2000 is surprisingly tart

As someone who hasn't gotten the Battle for the Underdark master set yet, I was wondering, is she packaged with two shadow tiles, or is she just an expensive vanilla human in situations like mine?
Old November 25th, 2011, 09:45 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

The hero pack she comes in is packaged with two shadow tiles.
Old November 25th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

You can always order a couple of cheap swamp water tiles and Sharpie them black if you don't get Shadow tiles with her. But buying the Hero pack should come with 2 tiles.
Old November 26th, 2011, 12:50 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
You can always order a couple of cheap swamp water tiles and Sharpie them black if you don't get Shadow tiles with her. But buying the Hero pack should come with 2 tiles.
Or simply just order 2 shadow tiles instead.
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:57 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mika Connour
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 18th, 2018, 12:48 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Tech note: the link to this thread from the index links to the second post here for some reason. Not a big issue, just thought I'd mention it.

~TGRF.
Old December 4th, 2020, 09:55 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

Just found an error, the "What's Your Army Idea?" link has an extra h in the URL hhttp instead of http.

Also, how is character grading determined? I find Mika Connour to be a good unit, but there is probably a very good reason, beyond being easy to lock down, that she's a C+. Personally, I'd make her a B at least...

Last edited by Myth26; December 4th, 2020 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Forgot to include the reason given
Old December 4th, 2020, 10:00 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Dünd

Fixed.

She's a single attacking figure. She's not significantly better at that nor is she much more survivable than others in her skill set. She'd probably be B at like 80-90 points or something.

~Dysole, figuring she'll probably find a use for her at some point
Old December 5th, 2020, 11:29 AM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

@Dysole ,

Thanks for the fast clarification, I see it now, though I still feel she should be a B-. I guess it's the C in the C+ that gets me.

Also, I can confirm the link works now.
Old December 7th, 2020, 10:56 AM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What it really comes down to is that there is a huge advantage to multiple attacks per Order Marker. She grants 1 attack. She can hit with an attack of 7+ dice, or you can have 4 4th Mass throw 8 minimum, and usually 12-16 dice in total.

She also requires a bit of setup to be at her most effective, or maps that have a reasonable amount of shadow spaces already present. On a map with a lot of shadow, she could easily a B- for her unpredictability, but otherwise, she's lucky that she is a C+ figure. She can help facilitate other heroes or squads by placing shadow in key areas, but then you're spending 110 points of your army on someone that gives marginal support.

When you see a letter grade, you can go almost a full letter grade up for figures placed in ideal situations, but that isn't practical.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units