Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old March 31st, 2010, 03:24 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
St. Louis Metro Area

Anybody know of any groups in the STL Metro area (Metro-East preferably)? Any shops that support Heroscape play?
Thanks!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 1st, 2010, 01:38 AM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker
Re: St. Louis Metro Area

If you find any let me know
Old April 7th, 2010, 06:29 PM

AgentCarr has disabled reputation

Would love to have other Metro East Scapers for a game. We could start a group and play at my house, I have tons of terrain and units, just lack opponents. I have one friend that I play 90% of my scape with, I get an occasional game in with my brother, and play maybe one game a month with another friend who likes scape but gets frustrated by friend #1's rules lawyering, and maybe I get in a game or two with Mrs. AgentCarr, usually when I get new figures.

So, basically I have 2x Rise of the Valkyrie Master Sets, 1x Swarm of the Marro, 1x DnD Master Set, 2x Road to the Forgotten Forest, 2x Volcarren Wasteland, 2x Thaelenk Tundra, 2x Ticalla Jungle, 1x Fortress of the Archkyrie, The complete set of all waves 1-11, MarvelScape, plus one additional set of 90% of all common squads, that basically go to waste just for lack of an opponent.

I'm in East Alton, IL, 20 minutes from Edwardsville and within easy reach of StL.

Days off are Wednesdays and Thursdays, get off work early (4pm) on Sundays.

PM me. I'm very excited about the opportunity for some new scape friends.
Old July 5th, 2010, 04:52 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

I'm also around to play, I'm in Rolla, MO. Perfect distance to meet up with people from all over.

I'm heading to GenCon again this year... Always looking for some good players to play against.

I've got allot of scape as well.

11 - ROTV
8 - SOTM
3 - BOTU
5 - RttFF
5 - VW
6 - TJ
5 - TT
5 - FOTA

4-8 of each common, 2-4 of reach Unique.

I've got a large room for all my games and allot of other games besides HS.

Feel free to shoot me a pm

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old July 13th, 2010, 03:15 PM

There is a new shop in Edwardsville IL called Heroic Adventures. They have MS 2 and 3 in stock and some walls and towers sets in stock. They are also carrying wave 10, and some packs from wave 8. I talked to the owner and he has tables available for play whenever he doesn't have scheduled events. Right now he looks pretty booked in the evenings except for Monday nights. He plans on stocking the new D & D waves as they become available. He said he should have the new wave in stock shortly after the August 17 release.

I'm off on Mondays and Tuesdays currently if anybody is interested in a game.

Here is the location:

2131 South State Route 157
Edwardsville, IL 62025
(61 659-0099

Open Mon,Fri 10am-12am; Tue-Wed 10am-8pm; Thu 10am-10pm; Sat 9am-12am; Sun 12pm-8pm

In August he is moving down the road to the plaza with McD's over by Sgt. Pepper's Cafe
Old July 14th, 2010, 10:53 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentCarr View Post
There is a new shop in Edwardsville IL called Heroic Adventures. They have MS 2 and 3 in stock and some walls and towers sets in stock. They are also carrying wave 10, and some packs from wave 8. I talked to the owner and he has tables available for play whenever he doesn't have scheduled events. Right now he looks pretty booked in the evenings except for Monday nights. He plans on stocking the new D & D waves as they become available. He said he should have the new wave in stock shortly after the August 17 release.

I'm off on Mondays and Tuesdays currently if anybody is interested in a game.

Here is the location:

2131 South State Route 157
Edwardsville, IL 62025
(61 659-0099

Open Mon,Fri 10am-12am; Tue-Wed 10am-8pm; Thu 10am-10pm; Sat 9am-12am; Sun 12pm-8pm

In August he is moving down the road to the plaza with McD's over by Sgt. Pepper's Cafe
I've been there several times and have done what I can afford to encourage them to continue to keep Scape in stock. I'm looking forward to seeing their new place. If you haven't already, make sure to sign up for their e-mail newsletter. They had a 25% off coupon recently.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old July 14th, 2010, 12:34 PM

I bought a 2nd copy of master set 3 so I could get some more dungeon/shadow tiles and to show my support for the store. I told the owner I had been ordering all of my stuff online but would appreciate having someone in the area so I don't have to pay S&H every time I want to increase my collection. He said he had some D&D'ers that were also buying Heroscape pieces to supplement their minis and I believe he is pretty confident that he can sell the pieces he gets in.
Old July 14th, 2010, 02:24 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

This makes me wish I hadn't moved. I used to live in Belleville, IL (right across the river from St. Louis) before I moved here about 5 years ago. Here there is nothing- a few 'scapers and no gaming stores.

Sigh...
Old July 21st, 2010, 11:04 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

You guys know that a Heroscapers sponsor store is based in the St Louis area right?

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/heroscape1

They've got the best prices online too, no shipping costs (just tax)

They support this site and Heroscapers everywhere

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 12:15 AM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worseley View Post
You guys know that a Heroscapers sponsor store is based in the St Louis area right?

Nice! I never knew that. I'll have to order from them sometime.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worseley View Post

Thanks for the reminder. Their prices are competive and they do have good shipping rates, but it's not free unless you spend over $75. Unfortunately, I rarely have over $75 to spend on Scape at one time .

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old July 23rd, 2010, 09:22 PM

If anyone wants to get some games in before GenCon let me know. I'm wanting to get some good games going before I make it there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers