Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old July 28th, 2014, 04:31 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Alright judging shall commence! However first:
Spoiler Alert!

Anyway Third Place
Spoiler Alert!

Second Place
Spoiler Alert!

First Place
Spoiler Alert!

Good stories from all. I enjoyed each one, but one had to carry the day.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old July 28th, 2014, 04:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Grats Bigga.

I agree that my story was somewhat lacking but it was inspired by Robert E. Howard and I attempted to paint the image with few words. Unfortunately it is all but impossible to touch his ability level. If I ever come across the story that mine was based upon, online I will send it your way.
I may have to transcribe it if my friend still has the book.

It was fun to get back into the competition.

I should have worked in "We're going to need a bigger boat" in there somewhere.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; July 28th, 2014 at 04:57 PM.
Old July 28th, 2014, 09:00 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ah, Bigga has beat me this time, but I shall return.
I got a bit too carried away with the ship descriptions. (Seriously, I have over two pages of just describing them from when I was developing the story) The fact that it was just one on one didn't even occur to me though. I did have Jandar's fleet, but that was just an additional thought and they weren't very present anyway. I found when I wrote Last Battles that I don't do too well with massive armies clashing.
I must be more of a protagonist-type writer.
Grats on the win, Bigga!
~TGRF.

Spoiler Alert!

Old July 29th, 2014, 01:33 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (only under 10 points though)

BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That was a fun prompt, Crixus. Thanks. I really enjoyed getting into the epic frame of mind--something I'd been wanting to try for a while. It was also really fun to read what everyone else came up with--these were really good stories.

Alright, let's get going on the next prompt:
Quote:
The war on Valhalla has many participants, and affects many lives. Different races from different planets take sides of good and evil in the endless struggle for power.

But what of the Valhallan natives?

For the next prompt, I want a story that describes how the war on Valhalla has affected the native kyrie. The rest is up to you. Do you describe the story of a kyrie who was already in the army and was called to service by his general? Or maybe a poor kyrie family who can only helplessly look on as war ravages the place they once called home? Maybe you want to tell about a leader of the former government--the government in place before the Valkyrie usurped power and began their fight. Or maybe you just want to delve into the reactions of Utgar's mother towards her son's tyrannical ways. Feel free to make it as dramatic/action-packed/comedic/whatever you want.

You've got the great imagination--write whatever it tells you to.
As always, let me know if there are any questions/comments/insults.

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; July 30th, 2014 at 01:40 AM.
Old July 29th, 2014, 02:06 AM

The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
That was a fun prompt, Crixus. Thanks. I really enjoyed getting into the epic frame of mind--something I'd been wanting to try for a while. It was also really fun to read what everyone else came up with--these were really good stories.

Alright, let's get going on the next prompt:
Quote:
The war on Valhalla has many participants, and affects many lives. Different races from different planets take sides of good and evil in the endless struggle for power.

But what of the Valhallan natives?

For the next prompt, I want a story that describes how the war on Valhalla has affected the native kyrie. The rest is up to you. Do you describe the story of a kyrie who was already in the army and was called to service by his general? Or maybe a poor kyrie family who can only helplessly look on as war ravages the place they once called home? Maybe you want to tell about a leader of the former government--the government in place before the Valkyrie usurped power and began their fight. Or maybe you just want to delve into the reactions of Utgar's mother towards her son's tyrannical ways.

You've got the great imagination--write whatever it tells you to.
As always, let me know if there are any questions/comments/insults.
Well that is... convenient. For a long time, I had been thinking about what my final fan fiction would be on this site, before I changed it to Code 4114. And it was going to fit this prompt to the letter.
Beware all, the development is already there and waiting.
Please tell me there is no word limit on this, Bigga. If there is any kind of limit at all, my hopes have been crushed.
~TGRF.

Spoiler Alert!

Old July 29th, 2014, 12:09 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

*lowering hood from hidden corner and entering the public square*

I wish to participate in this challenge!

*retreats to the shadows*

Oof...I got nothing to sign with now
Old July 29th, 2014, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
*lowering hood from hidden corner and entering the public square*

I wish to participate in this challenge!

*retreats to the shadows*
MI has returned!
*Standing ovation occurs immediately with fireworks in the background.*
Welcome back, good to see you!
~TGRF.

Spoiler Alert!

Old July 29th, 2014, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Please tell me there is no word limit on this, Bigga. If there is any kind of limit at all, my hopes have been crushed.
~TGRF.
What's the word on this, oh judge?
~TGRF.

Spoiler Alert!

Old July 30th, 2014, 01:39 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (only under 10 points though)

BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
~TGRF.
What's the word on this, oh judge?
~TGRF.
Hah, I forgot that I could set a limit. But, because I'm feeling generous (and too lazy to think of a good limit), I'll just leave it open.
Old July 30th, 2014, 02:04 AM

Ach. I have a dilemma. My tale that was already partially made fits this prompt perfectly. However, I feel I cannot do it proper justice without spending the proper time and space on it.
Limit or no, I'm not about to make you read through 40+ pages. I've been there.
Unless a different story occurs to me, I may be sitting this one out.
~TGRF.

Spoiler Alert!

Old August 4th, 2014, 12:25 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Percolation

I have an idea. I kind of like it too. We'll have to see how it goes.

~Dysole, not sure when it will actually get written
Old August 5th, 2014, 01:01 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

*Clears throat* I have no idea what your talking about TGRF.

Anyway you guys said you needed a story? Well let me be the first for this entry. Enjoy!

Spoiler Alert!

Hope you enjoyed! Tell me what you guys think.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction