Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 29th, 2006, 02:01 PM

Zeeno has disabled reputation
what if you roll 2 or 3 on Queglix's repair?
Old November 29th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeno
what if you roll 2 or 3 on Queglix's repair?
Nothing

Grinnell College '16
Old November 29th, 2006, 03:10 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun
Hehe...sorry. Bit of a mistake. Here's the fixed version:
Old November 30th, 2006, 02:33 AM

ikkyu142 has disabled reputation
hey nice cards but I think the name your thinking of is Miyamoto. Better known as Miyamoto Musashi. He wasn't the founder of the Samurai way (Bushido) but was an amazing Samurai and the man who really founded the use of the Katana and Wakizashi simultaneously. He also wrote the book of five rings and is basically a folk hero of the Japanese. I had the honor of visiting his tomb.
Old November 30th, 2006, 11:43 AM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King
Hehe...sorry. Bit of a mistake. Here's the fixed version:
I believe that should say "2-3: nothing" what it says now makes no sense.

Grinnell College '16
Old November 30th, 2006, 12:09 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Quiqlix looks like he's made of clay nice gob though!

FINISH HIM!
Old November 30th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Pumpkin, this is my first visit to your customs and I am impressed. Kyrmesh is my favorite!

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 30th, 2006, 03:25 PM

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun
Wow, that coming from Grungebob. I really appreciate that, man. I'm blushing.
Old December 1st, 2006, 07:00 PM

Apologies for double-posting, but I need to get this card up.

Everyone's favorite outlaw, Robin Hood.
Old December 1st, 2006, 07:11 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Pumpkin, Robin's Challenge is interesting! Though I understand the figures are essentially attacking each other, the power is like a game of Russian Roulette for Robin.
Oof. I think Piercing Arrow is way too potent and in combination with Splitting the Arrow, that's heavy duty stuff.
Old December 1st, 2006, 07:15 PM

The two abilities aren't meant to work together. Under split the arrow, it says "Normal Attack". So, Robin has to use a normal attack, twice, and neither figure can move. I felt the odds of this happening were low enough to not make him too expensive. I mean, all your opponent has to do is move to negate that particular bonus.

I forgot to mention, the card idea is copyright of Josh Corneilissen.
Old December 1st, 2006, 08:11 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King
The two abilities aren't meant to work together. Under split the arrow, it says "Normal Attack". So, Robin has to use a normal attack, twice, and neither figure can move. I felt the odds of this happening were low enough to not make him too expensive. I mean, all your opponent has to do is move to negate that particular bonus.

I forgot to mention, the card idea is copyright of Josh Corneilissen.
Ahhh. Under Piercing Arrow, I didn't see the SA label. I was looking for the official standard-styled labeling. My bad. I'm glad both abilities do no work with each other. *whew*
Piercing Arrow, I think 3 automatic skulls is very potent stuff against those 5+ defense figures. What if it was 1 automatic skull?. Or Perhaps a Soulborg or size limit clause to protect those DWs?
I understand the Splitting Arrow portion.
I like Robin!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards