Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 21st, 2006, 04:07 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
i still love the cards people make with the invisable character on them

"where is that character?" ..."he's over here"..."no wait, over here".. "i'm going to shoot that guy"..."umm, you can't, you have no LOS". But i'm adjacent"... "you still don't have LOS". :P

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old November 21st, 2006, 10:23 PM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwojedi
i still love the cards people make with the invisable character on them

"where is that character?" ..."he's over here"..."no wait, over here".. "i'm going to shoot that guy"..."umm, you can't, you have no LOS". But i'm adjacent"... "you still don't have LOS". :P
Old November 22nd, 2006, 09:57 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
There are alot of good strong concepts here that I really like. My favorite and what I feel is the most balanced figure and the most playable is leviathan. I think he is great and fits well into a specific themed Utgar army and benefits already existing figures.

Unfortunately some of your other ones are very powerful, too powerful to be playable in my games. Especially Alpha Prima. If you cut out the high yeild weaponry (or modify it to make Utgar symbols count as skulls) and lose the emporers command (or change it to a move bonding for a single other soulborg card) then he would be much more balanced in my opinion.

Also, Jhosh seems very powerful, the auto skulls and auto shields are quite powerful, I like the conept but instead of autoskulls and shields, add dice that they have to roll. That way you are not an auto kill on everything.

But overall, good strong concepts, I like them alot.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old November 22nd, 2006, 05:35 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun
Thanks much for the feedback, tiberius. I'll take your advice on Aplha and Jhosh. Leviathan is my favorite, too.
Old November 23rd, 2006, 12:57 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King
I will, but when people say, an extra skull, do they mean the symbol is counted as a skull, or that it counts as two?
Normally, the symbol doesn't mean anything, so when it's rolled, it counts as one skull. I was a bit confused by the "extra skull" wording at first, too.

Also, I'm liking the evil samurai!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 23rd, 2006, 05:09 PM

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun

Reworked both. Some new ones:

Old November 24th, 2006, 09:03 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Much better Pumpkin. I like them much better (for what my opinion is worth). Some nitpicky things, check the spelling on your cards, you have a few typos.

Alpha Prima: for his cost, now raise his defense and/or life by 1 and his special attack, make it the same range, with one higher attack than the air borne elite.

Jhosh: much better, add about 10 points to his cost for his versatility above most other figures of that cost (like denrick or Carr).

The samuri, I feel he is overpriced. Lower him to about 100-120 cost range as he currently stands. I love the sword deflection ability by the way.

Trickwalker, I like him alot and wouldnt change a thing. I think he is just right.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old November 24th, 2006, 11:54 AM

Zeeno has disabled reputation
explain the sword deflection ability
Old November 25th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Rereading your sword deflection ability, it is written as mandatory, perhaps add "may roll the D20" that way you dont have to retarget to one of your own friendly figures if someone targets him with a ranged attack.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old November 27th, 2006, 07:53 PM

I updated Alpha, Jhosh, and Miramoto, and put them on pg. 1 with Trickwalker. Now, here's some new ones!

Jandar needs more Soulborgs. The world needs more Soulborgs.

Ever wonder why Q-9's gun is called Queglix? This guy built it.
Old November 27th, 2006, 10:07 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart
Could you maybe post some pictures of your figures on some hexs next to some heroscape guys? The pictures on your cards are really close up and its hard to tell what the figure looks like.

Old November 28th, 2006, 07:29 PM

Okay, Minimoose. Here's a little pic. Leviathan doesn't have a base, yet.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...e/100_2160.jpg

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards