Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Notices

Old March 2nd, 2019, 10:25 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: NEW CONTEST - Triple Play Frenzy

It's also important to note that we're not really looking for "tournament" 3-player maps. The tough the about 3-player maps is that there are so many ways to play them (kill the player to the left, last man standing, kill the most points, etc.), and while we discussed this internally, we felt it would be better (for now, at least) to shoot for just 3-player maps that can be adapted to any of those scenarios, instead of just focusing on one. That gives us the widest audience to appeal to, since we're not focusing on one format, and players can just find a good map and use it as they like.

Totally agree about expanding beyond tournament maps, and as has been mentioned, we're shooting for that. After all, "competitive tournament" can be considered a very specific scenario of its own, but there are so many other ways to play that we'd like to accommodate. I think that focusing only on tournament maps in unhealthy in the same way that focusing only on competitive units is unhealthy for customs. Great part of the game, but also only a small part of it.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 4th, 2019, 11:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've put together a couple of maps for this contest. Unlikely to win but happy to tool around with the map editor software and see what I can come up with for 3 player games. Where/how do you want me to submit them? Post them up publicly here, submit them privately via PM, something else? PDF print outs or will just the map editor file be sufficient?
Old March 4th, 2019, 11:56 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Submit here and PDF instruction download please! Glad to see you coming back to submit on these contests Yodaking!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 5th, 2019, 12:04 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Alright, I'll try to get them correctly formatted with some back stories worked up soon then. Excited to see what people come up with for the 3-player format. I'm finding that unless you go really big, space for 3 armies makes things a little crowded.
Old March 5th, 2019, 02:38 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Gonna go ahead and upload my first map for this competition, I present to you all Toxic Trepidation!
Old March 5th, 2019, 03:20 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Love it! Haha that’s awesome. Are Brandar power Glyphs or Treasure Glyphs?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 5th, 2019, 03:22 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Thank you! And yes, the Brandar Glyphs are Treasure Glyphs
Old March 5th, 2019, 08:24 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaesShurrig View Post
Gonna go ahead and upload my first map for this competition, I present to you all Toxic Trepidation!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
It does look awesome. Thanks for the submission!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old March 6th, 2019, 01:25 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice submission @JaesShurrig

I often run three player matches . . . it will be great to pull something from the collective effort that is good instead of creating my time-consuming and questionable maps of my own. Thanks for submitting!

To echo the other judges, we are really looking for fair 3-player maps that can be played under any scenario. Scenarios are welcome, but will not be considered in determining our scoring of this contest. We have scenario contests planned for the future.

We had considerable debate about what to look for in this first contest outside of the usual 2-player tournament maps. I think our collective first effort fits the bill.
Old March 6th, 2019, 09:16 AM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!

Alright, finally ready to submit mine!

Here is The Cursed Stone Table

Requires
1 RotV
2 RttFF
2 FotA

Old March 6th, 2019, 09:44 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Looks great. Love the extra formatted instructions as well.
Great submissions so far guys.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 10th, 2019, 03:26 PM

Submitting my second map, Sullen Garden! I may be biased, but I've had a lot of fun playing on this one! (P.S. Brandar Glyphs represent Treasure Glyphs, as noted in the build instructions)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla