Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 24th, 2012, 12:20 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Michigan Fanscape Spring Skirmish - March 10, 2012

ATTENTION:

NEW MICHIGAN TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

DATE: Sat. March 10, 2012

WHERE: BC Comix in Fenton, MI.

WHEN: 12 NOON (store usually opens at 11 am for set-up)

Entry Fee: $5.00 and prize for the table if you can.

Army(s) Details/Format:

Eligible Figures:

Official Heroscape Units
C3V Units
SoV Units

Round Robin Draft-

4 round swiss tournament with 1 game final. Players bring a pre-drafted 500 point Heroscape; no Marvel. The tournament is played in one hour rounds.

Twist: The first round, everyone plays the army they brought. After that, all the armies are placed on a table. The person in last place gets first pick, then it moves up the line until the first place person picks their Army. Eight C3V armies will be supplied by me to add flavor to the Draft table.

MAPS:
Puddle Jumper by Dignan

Viper's Paradise by nyys

If You Can't Take the Heat by Dignan

Bad Moon Rising by Gamebear

The Narrows by quozl

Barren Marsh by Killometer

Iron Halo by Robber

EXTRA MAP:

Turn and Burn by Dignan

Glyph Pool :

Power - Dagmar (initiative); Wannok (wound); Lodin (D20); Valda (move)

---------------------------------------------------------
Attending:

ZBeeblebrox
damja
Tornado
Tornado friend
Deroche
Deroche's nephew
Yakroller
XC_runner
Drew

Maybe:
Grombloodboy
Deroche's second guest
Tornado friends

------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you can all make it, if we need a new date let me know...because my schedule is getting full.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; March 8th, 2012 at 07:51 PM.
Old January 24th, 2012, 02:10 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Michigan Fanscape Spring Skirmish - March 10, 2012

I'll be there.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old January 24th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

So we can use one of your armies to start? I will put the word out, hopefully a few of us can make it.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 24th, 2012, 03:24 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
So we can use one of your armies to start? I will put the word out, hopefully a few of us can make it.
Bring your own army, you start with that one. Then startting the second round, all the Armies are placed on a table and the player in last place (determined by kill points) gets first pick at a new Army. You never can play the same Army twice during the tournament.

we've done this before, and everyone enjoyed the ability to play 4-5 different armies. It adds variety to the day.

Also by adding in some C3V armies, I hope others can get the experiance of playing with some of Wave 14.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old January 27th, 2012, 02:06 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have a couple of nephews I gave a sizable collection to this past Christmas and they live in Ann Arbor.

I'll drive up from KY on the 9th and bring one or two nephews with me to your event.

The older one has only played two games so far, so this will be a little bit of a learning curve for him, but I'll try to get him up to speed. I think he'll like playing in a tournament.

Looking forward to it!

Old January 27th, 2012, 03:09 PM

Awesome! See you there Deroche.

Old January 28th, 2012, 11:23 PM

YakRoller Woo who?

Looking forward to it!

I'll have the kids again, hopefully Rednax too.

Put us down for 3 for now.

Thanks Z!

"Never put your body where your mind hasn’t been first.”
Chris Duff
Old January 28th, 2012, 11:48 PM

Cool see you there.

Old January 29th, 2012, 01:04 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You can count me as a maybe. I should have an orchestra competition either Friday or Saturday.
Old January 31st, 2012, 05:37 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Will have to check the calender, but I may be good for this.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old January 31st, 2012, 07:21 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I talked to my orchestra teacher this morning, and from what he said, it is most likely that the competition will be on the Saturday. I still have hope that it will be Friday, but I just wanted to let you guys know, things were not looking good.

Whether I come or not, it sounds like it will be a lot of fun!
Old January 31st, 2012, 07:32 PM

Good luck at your competition, Rednax. Hopefully it will be Friday.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events