Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Closed Thread

Old December 5th, 2011, 11:22 PM

Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby!
Merc with the Mouth

There ought to be the Merc with the (virtual) Mouth who posts way too much... Threadpool!!!

rolls one less defense die against figures who like him.
Old December 6th, 2011, 07:57 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Merc with the Mouth

Uh... Was this really important enough to warrant a thread of its own?

If this is perfectly warranted as some C3G inside joke, I apologize.
Old December 6th, 2011, 08:07 PM

Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby!

First part: Exactly!
Second part: I dunno, somewhere I was reading a post about Team Deadpool.

Sorry everybody!

Old January 17th, 2012, 09:14 PM

mandykk is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

This really is a pity that!
Old January 18th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Uh... Was this really important enough to warrant a thread of its own?

If this is perfectly warranted as some C3G inside joke, I apologize.
Nothing C3G related here. Pretty sure it's just juvenile babble. I don't think this thread is getting enough attention to bother locking. But if folks decide to pile on or anything, I'll swing by and shut it down.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 18th, 2012, 05:20 PM

Batman, yeah, please do shut it down. I was feeling like a major goofball that day and got ahead of myself with almost everything I did. I am really sorry this was such a waste of time. I'll be careful about being a scatterbrain.

Old January 18th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No worries. We all have our moments.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion