Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 15th, 2019, 12:04 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Vehicle Rules - Final Editing

Color me not too worried about Quentin, at least less than Anderson. He’s okay, but the fact that he disrupts most Mutant synergy has always held him back from being super viable imo. Being able to hide in a car is an advantage for him, seeing as he’s kind of fragile, but he’s still just a 130 point figure.

My main goal is just to not have full cover vehicles all have to be designed around one cheap tactic from a single figure. I think there’s always going to be a tactic that’s cheap, but as long as it isn’t majorly influencing design decisions the way Anderson seemed to be doing I’m happy.
Old November 15th, 2019, 12:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I think a big thing with Quentin is that he can't move while using his auto wounding, so the kiting potential is much less. Anderson really wasn't that tough with the Batmobile, but she was clearly good, so I'm OK with making this change. I'm hoping @Ronin @johnny139 or @Karat can take a look at Yodaking's suggested wording, though. And I'd also like to hear from the Heroes at large on this before making the change since this is technically in Final Editing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 15th, 2019, 07:45 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I don't like the phrase "No special power on an Army Card may circumvent this rule." because then we sort of reach the point where, like, what rules are the final authority? Card powers in general are "higher rank" than the rulebook - the rules say you can only attack once per turn, Double Attack says you can, Double Attack wins.

I'd instead go with something like, "even if a special power or special attack specifies does not require line of sight." Something more specific, so that powers would trump rules if done so directly.
Old November 15th, 2019, 08:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I tried basing it on Blob's "I overrule all other powers in the game concerning movement powers" language. Wordsmiths can change it however they feel.
Old November 15th, 2019, 08:14 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not sure we even need clarification like that if we don’t mention clear sight and just say they can’t attack figures outside the vehicle.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 15th, 2019, 08:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Whatever people feel is or isn't needed is fine with me, as long as we all agree on the intent.
Old November 15th, 2019, 09:15 PM

Does just this wording look good to folks, then, and are the Heroes down with this change?

Quote:
Figures occupying Vehicles with Full Cover are never in clear sight of figures outside of that Vehicle, never have clear sight on figures outside of that Vehicle, and may never attack or be attacked by a figure outside of that Vehicle.

Old November 15th, 2019, 09:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Pretty sure that works.
Old November 15th, 2019, 09:32 PM

OK. I'll give folks overnight to chime in if they have concerns and then, if they don't, I'll update the SP.

Good idea here, Yodaking. Thanks!

Old November 15th, 2019, 10:05 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Looks good to me.
Old November 16th, 2019, 07:16 PM

SP updated! The fifteen month saga continues ....

Speaking of, @japes where is this at in terms of Art?

Old November 16th, 2019, 07:48 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I tried basing it on Blob's "I overrule all other powers in the game concerning movement powers" language. Wordsmiths can change it however they feel.
I'm with johnny - I've never liked that language on Cyberclaw powers. It makes things like Juggernaut - a power designed specifically to circumnavigate such powers - trickier than they should be. I'd like to leave room for a card that we want to say can shoot out of a vehicle - doesn't say we have to do it, but it leaves design space open, and it's not like it'll necessarily be broken if it's baked into the unit from its own design.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library