Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old January 10th, 2021, 12:22 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Diplomacy

Only one game at a time for me.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 12th, 2021, 12:25 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

A Cannon Fires

Germany

Old February 12th, 2021, 12:57 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Russia builds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 12th, 2021, 01:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Russia builds!
So cool.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 26th, 2021, 09:57 AM

I will be taking a break from Diplomacy, this last game has left a sour taste in my mouth.

Old March 26th, 2021, 10:22 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Haha! Gunboat is being broken all over the place. I was Italy. (For the 3rd time in 5 games!!) Both sides of this stalemate are very upset with the other side. No common ground will be reached. That's Diplomacy baby!!!

Anyway, who was Turkey? I'd love to talk about the first half of the game which was the interesting half. I have some burning questions for the Turks that completely changed the course of the game. And I'd love to know Germany's opening few years plans. I'll be trying to post a first half EOS as well.

If I ignore the endgame, I really enjoyed this game. I made multiple boneheaded plays in the south seas, but I was really impressed by Austria's ability to forgive and forget for the sake of the best play. Good Diplomacy at its finest.
Old March 26th, 2021, 10:42 AM

First half of the game was very enjoyable. New news has come to me that leads me to believe that Austria/Italy didnt know we could ask the GM to call the game as a Stalemate and the game got drawn out and time got wasted and bad blood has come of it.

Old March 26th, 2021, 10:50 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I can tell you that @Dragon Ruler (Austria per a Broadcast that recently went out) and I had zero idea that the GM could call it a draw or start a 'draw clock' if there was no movements. I suspect Russia did not know this either. If so, we would have just continued to order the same orders and let that naturally happen.

We were under the impression that France was refusing a 5 way draw under any circumstance and we were refusing a 4 way draw under any circumstance so we were locked in a never ending 'no movement' game.
Old March 26th, 2021, 10:50 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I would have been strongly disinclined to insert myself in that way. Let's not point fingers and keep the game in the game until it's actually over.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 26th, 2021, 10:54 AM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Aye, bad blood seems to have been had by all for the past few years which is understandable. We've all largely been wasting our time in what would either be a four way or five way draw that I doubt any of us very much care who emerges.

Given it seems we're all more or less in agreement things are over, I'll acknowledge that I'm Russia. As usual I'll drop some post game thoughts as I can (although I'm on a small backpacking vacation for the next few days).

I too am very interested in what Turkey's early plans were for allies and expansion. It was clear he was no fan of mine ever, which was a shame. Had hoped something maybe could come of it, but it would seem he never liked my forthright statement I'd be moving to the Black Sea in spring of 1901 and it was war ever since.

I'm a bit sad Germany decided to bounce me in SWE in 1901 despite stating he wouldn't. I think we truly both would have been better off, but I also get not really seeing/trusting the England/France alliance I warned him of. That's a tough spot for Germany to have any hope, and trying to ally with England (and hence ensuring Russia doesn't get more strength in the north) is reasonable.

My only other major regret was not being able to convince Austria of what I thought was clear and obvious around 1903/1904--that England/France were aligned, that Germany wasn't in particularly a great spot to hold them off, and the only way they wouldn't secure a stalemate line is if we could get a fully on board Austria/Italy/Russia alliance. I think we can rush to help bolster Germany to hold off MUN/BER potentially, and I could potentially have just enough northern fleets to hold back England some, and Italy maybe gets to focus quicker on the southern seas....and maybe just maybe the three of us can push and get somewhere more. Admittedly a 3 way draw looks tough with those nations, and Austria would be the natural one to fall, so perhaps the mega draw is the best Austria could hope for anyhow.

Unfortunately for me, Austria went for the attack and Italy had no choice really but to go through with it. The stalemate lines then were set a few seasons back, and apparently some overall lack of communication on the various sides stances weren't laid out well enough to get everyone to agree to a draw, and now instead it seems all are rather cross at each other for playing the last few weeks for really no stakes.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 26th, 2021, 11:08 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

First game that wasn't a solo or 2wd. I thought something more than that was a myth!

Also in the 5 games, 1911 is the still the longest of any of the games.
Old March 26th, 2021, 11:18 AM

@Ranior i thought you were Germany!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games