Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old March 12th, 2018, 02:12 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Ebon Armor

Yeah, the army that I listed earlier was unfortunately only for 510 point formats and above. The Tagawa Samurai could always be dropped out in favor of the Kozuke and Isamu to meet 500 points, but I'm typically not overly impressed by the Kozuke. When I've been making Samurai armies in general, Tomoe's 110 points has been a great headache in meeting my goals.

Rygarn alone might be able to help the Order Marker management, if you want to drop Tomoe Gozen and include stuff like the Krav Maga and Tarn Viking Warriors (in that case, I would probably drop the Kozuke but keep the Izumi). Doing a Heat of Battle match definitely changes things, as you'd want ranged units to fully take over that castle. Luckily, Rygarn doesn't need line-of-sight to shift an Order Marker around.
Old March 12th, 2018, 07:40 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

125 Ebon Armor (4)
100 Krav (3)
100 Kozuke Samurai (3)
60 Izumi (3)
60 Morgan's Riflemen
(Public Playtest) (3)
Tarn (4)
495 (20)

I'd only loose one figure if I sub him and Isamu in for the Krav or the Kozuke.

125 Ebon Armor (4)
100 Kozuke Samurai (3)
90 Rygarn (1)
60 Izumi (3)
60 Morgan's Riflemen
(Public Playtest) (3)
50 Tarn (4)
10 Isamu (1)
495 (19)

In this case, I think I'll take the Kozuke, as they'll be closer to the action when they die (and Ebon Armor take their place). Morgan's Riflemen should be sufficient range to force contact.

Thanks again for suggesting Rygarn.

Old March 12th, 2018, 09:25 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

No problem! He's definitely a favorite at my table, since he can help Uniques with Order Markers, especially for stuff like the Ebon Armor, when you won't be entirely certain when they'll be ready for another turn. Good luck with your match!
Old June 3rd, 2018, 07:15 PM

It's been a while since I've seen @Arch-vile online, but it looks like these C3V releases still need to be added to the list of Unique Humans in the OP:
Old June 3rd, 2018, 07:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Done.
Old April 6th, 2019, 04:54 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So seeing as these guys are impossible to find now, I have been looking for some alternatives. I had a hard time but I remembered that I had backed the Reaper Bones 4 kickstarter. One of the add ons I got was a set of wraiths that look a lot like these guys, they only lack the horns. So I think when it comes in the mail, hopefully this month or next, I am going to add some greenstuff horns and paint them up to match the official ones.
Old April 27th, 2019, 06:48 PM

Tor-Kul-Na's Trample Stomp lacks the "immediate" wording that Zombies of Morindan and Wolves of Badru have. If he trample stomps a Unique Human, does he first move into the space or can an Ebon Armor be placed?

If the latter, can he still continue Trample Stomp after an Ebon Armor has been placed into that space?
Old April 27th, 2019, 07:52 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Tor-Kul-Na's Trample Stomp lacks the "immediate" wording that Zombies of Morindan and Wolves of Badru have. If he trample stomps a Unique Human, does he first move into the space or can an Ebon Armor be placed?

If the latter, can he still continue Trample Stomp after an Ebon Armor has been placed into that space?
Trample Stomp doesn’t trigger Eternal Armor, since only attacks and LEA’s trigger it. A special attack with similar wording would be tricky though, and I suspect that is part of why “immediately is pretty much always used.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 27th, 2019, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:

Trample Stomp doesn’t trigger Eternal Armor, since only attacks and LEA’s trigger it. A special attack with similar wording would be tricky though, and I suspect that is part of why “immediately is pretty much always used.
Ah, I forgot that they can only spawn when the human is destroyed with an attack. I thought that this case would be the same as with a power that I'm working on, so I'll have to take a look at the case more in-depth elsewhere. Thanks for the answer.
Old April 27th, 2019, 08:26 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:

Ah, I forgot that they can only spawn when the human is destroyed with an attack. I thought that this case would be the same as with a power that I'm working on, so I'll have to take a look at the case more in-depth elsewhere. Thanks for the answer.
Maybe look at Asterios, since his Furious Charge is relatively similar.
Old April 27th, 2019, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
That's not quite the same thing that I'm looking for (it's more similar to an Eternal War that currently works for Special Powers and takes place "immediately," and Asterios isn't attempting to move into the destroyed figure's space like Tor-Kul-Na), but thanks for the suggestion.
Old April 27th, 2019, 08:49 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
That's not quite the same thing that I'm looking for (it's more similar to an Eternal War that currently works for Special Powers and takes place "immediately," and Asterios isn't attempting to move into the destroyed figure's space like Tor-Kul-Na), but thanks for the suggestion.
What about Kursus?

I guess Kursus has his own built in way of dealing with this scenario...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs