Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Notices

Old February 15th, 2013, 06:43 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Battlefields of Star Wars 'Scape - BoSS

Welcome to BoSS. Here we will discuss map designs for the HoSS project.

Current Maps That Are Available For Designs (along with the needed HoSSRP needed to design - Only if a Public Member):

-Landing Platforms of Bespin (HoSSRP N/A)
-Carbon Freezing Chambers (HoSSRP N/A)

Have an idea for a map that isn't on this list? Just ask if that's a map that can be designed at this time.

Maps in the Design Phase:

-N/A

Maps in the Playtesting Phase:

-N/A

Maps in the Finalization Phase:

-N/A

Completed Maps:

-The Archives of BoSS

Other BoSS Threads:
- BoSS Procedures & Voting Thread
- BoSS - Brainstorming Thread

Last edited by mac122; February 7th, 2018 at 12:34 AM.
Old February 15th, 2013, 06:44 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Battlefields of Star Wars 'Scape - BoSS

Reserved
Old February 15th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Mos Eisley Cantina
Spoiler Alert!

Download

Uses RotV, FotA, Marvel

Last edited by Arch-vile; March 13th, 2013 at 10:57 PM.
Old February 16th, 2013, 10:33 PM

Ok, moving discussion to this thread.

Here's WK's latest version of Jundland Waste:

WK Jundland Waste Option 3
Uses 1x RotV and 1x SotM

And I have a new version with the same requirements (after at least 7 different attempts of using the 24-hexes in different ways):

HS2010 Jundland Waste Option 2
Uses 1 RotV and 1 SotM

I feel good about both.
Old March 4th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Updated my Jundland Waste map to Option 3.1:

WK Jundland Waste 3.1

On my previous map, on the large hill, two figures could effectively block the top of the hill so that only a single figure could get on the step and attack them during a turn.

I moved the step so that two figures can be on the step adjacent to the top of the hill. And I moved the single step adjacent to the hill so single-spaced figures with height and move of at least 5 can attack and get onto the hill from there as well.
Old March 7th, 2013, 04:41 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Two possible Death Star Battlefields to get our imaginations stimulated:

Death Star 1: 2x FotA

Death Star 2: 2x FotA, 1x BftU

The second definately has more room. Neither have height--just lots of LOS blockers.
Old March 7th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Nicely done, WK. I hope to have the opportunity to build your latest version of Jundland Wastes this weekend.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 7th, 2013, 04:54 PM

Looks amazing, WK!
Old March 8th, 2013, 12:24 PM

Another Death Star battlefield option:

Death Star 3: 2x FotA, 1x BftU

It even has two single-hex, single-height spaces in the center room!
Old March 8th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Another Death Star battlefield option:

Death Star 3: 2x FotA, 1x BftU

It even has two single-hex, single-height spaces in the center room!
I really like the look of this one. It spreads the battlefield out but looks like it still has opportunities to hide and seek.

Could you post the build instructions?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 8th, 2013, 12:44 PM

Here is the link:

WK Death Star Battlefield 4
Old March 15th, 2013, 01:13 PM

Death Star Battlefield #6

Requires: 1x BftU, 2x FotA

Doors start closed and locked.
Doors start open.

Last edited by White Knight; March 20th, 2013 at 09:42 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape