Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 1st, 2006, 05:35 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Bad Religion - The Gray Race

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old September 1st, 2006, 05:39 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Donnas - 40 Boys
Old September 1st, 2006, 06:05 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
a classic rock station on the tv satelite, it is playing philidelia freedom by elton john
Oh yea and I can here the high school band practicing and it just starting raining really hard.

Oh wait and the voices in my head they are all screaming at once wanting me to post stuff ( is that too much info )

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 1st, 2006, 06:07 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
eww...elton john!

Right now im listening to the news, since we're in the midst of Ernesto....
Old September 1st, 2006, 06:08 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
10 Years - Wasteland

Pandora Internet Radio rocks my socks!
Old September 1st, 2006, 06:10 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Now i have the Who's baba O'reilly (sp?) a.k.a Teenage Wasteland stuck in my head
Old September 1st, 2006, 06:11 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
From the Inside - Linkin Park (tick off the neighbors loud, I love my speakers!)
Old September 1st, 2006, 06:17 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced
The Donnas - 40 Boys
I'm not too crazy about The Donnas, but their drummer?

Gotta love the chick drummers.
Old September 1st, 2006, 06:19 PM
Site Admin

Rip out the Wings of a Butterfly - H.I.M.
Old September 1st, 2006, 06:20 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced
The Donnas - 40 Boys
I'm not too crazy about The Donnas, but their drummer?

Gotta love the chick drummers.
I concur

Right now it is Amos Lee - Seen it all Before
Old September 1st, 2006, 06:30 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm in my classroom. So it's classical all the time.
I normally don't know all the music, but the DJ just stated it was

Beethoven's 10th.
Old September 1st, 2006, 06:58 PM

Bjork - Army of Me

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music