Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 3rd, 2021, 08:18 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
OHS S41 Delta Duels - CONGRATS CHRIS PERKINS

Online Heroscape Season 41

WINNERS REPORT GAMES HERE:
DELTA ARMY BUILDER SPREADSHEET (make a copy for your own use)

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Check the spoiler for a how-to-play video.
Spoiler Alert!

Using an online voice chat utility, such as Discord or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

DELTA DUELS
  • Each player submits one army of up to 535 points. VC Allowed, no Marvel. Standard 24-hex startzone restrictions apply when placing your army. Airborne Elite, Rechets of Bogdan, and Bound Heroes count towards this limit.
  • Instead of the normal prices for cards, use the prices from this updated Delta price spreadsheet:

PDFS of Prices
    COMMONS/UNCOMMONS
    UNIQUES

You can copy the ARMY BUILDER SPREADSHEET to construct your own armies.
The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Maps:
Bassault - Treasure x2
Battlefield 23 - Yngvild & Holdir + Treasure x2
By Babylon's Rivers - Kelda & Dagmar
If You Can't Take the Heat - Valda & Lodin
Parallel- Zawit & Wannok
Royal Gardens - Ulaniva & Lodin
The Borogoves - Valda & Lorja Ivor
Zephyr - Wannok

TG Pool:
Spoiler Alert!

Event Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

~Dysole, kicking off another season

Last edited by dok; June 10th, 2021 at 06:20 PM.
Old April 4th, 2021, 11:43 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS S41 Delta Duels - Sign Ups Until 04/18/21

So ambitious! Exciting. I'll try again. Hopefully I won't have to duck out of this one.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 6th, 2021, 10:41 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ditto. I'll try joining this one too.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old April 6th, 2021, 08:05 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

oooo, I LIKE this!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 18th, 2021, 11:16 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Runners To Their Marks

Round 1 is on The Borogoves.

The mtl1998 v. kevindola armies are:
one ""cheap"" giant
* Jotun, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Dreadgul Raidersx3
I'm 10% Dolomite!
* Deltacron, 10th Regiment of Footx5
mtl1998 chooses who places first.

The heroscaper2010 v. dysole armies are:
Kilts For Glory
* Bol, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Kira Jax, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, MacDirk Warriorsx4
Run like Mell (on)
* Deltacron, Otonashi, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx3, Venoc Vipersx5
dysole chooses who places first.

The boromir96 v. dok armies are:

* Marro Hive, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Re-Tak-Shi, Marro Drudgex5
Welcome to the Jungle
* Marro Warriors, Motley Max, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Eilan Sidhex6
dok chooses who places first.

The shiftrex v. coachmuskie armies are:
Hard to Kill
* Krav Maga Agents, Nicholas Esenwein, Otonashi, Bloodburst Thrallx4, Darkprowl Thrallx4, Deathstrike Thrall, Preyblood Thrall
spooky specters
* Brute Gruts, Major J15, Rygarn, Specters of Aldornx4
coachmuskie chooses who places first.

The captain stupendous v. superfrog armies are:
Dead & Butter Commons
* Bol, Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 9000, Deathstalkersx3
Sludge
* Marro Hive, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Re-Tak-Shi, Marro Drudgex5
captain stupendous chooses who places first.

The scaperedude v. vegies dad armies are:
Grok-o-dile Hunters
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Jarek Guy, Ne-Gok-Sa, Grok Ridersx3
wolves in the swamp
* Arktos, Re-Tak-Shi, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Marro Drudgex5, Sahuagin Raiderx3
scaperedude chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The xorlof v. chris perkins armies are:

* Brave Arrow, Theracus, Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipersx7 (drop 1 hex)
Big Blue & the Spiders Too
* Marro Warriors, Quahon, Fyorlag Spidersx5
chris perkins chooses who places first.

The vydar is the man v. dompredator77 armies are:
Costly Cavaliers
* Morgan's Riflemen, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx4
Lando Calrissian
* Deathwalker 7000, Dünd, Ne-Gok-Sa, Dumutef Guard, Grok Ridersx2, Roman Archersx3 (drop 3 hexes)
vydar is the man chooses who places first.

The dad_scaper v. vegietarian18 armies are:
dok is my hero
* Kuthnak, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx5
How Major Q9 Stole Three Elves
* Major Q9, Warriors of Ashrax6
vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The s1r_art0r1us v. grey waves armies are:
Rally under the banner
* Hatamoto Taro, Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai Archersx6
Knights and the Riflemen
* Morgan's Riflemen, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx4
grey waves chooses who places first.

The guild_warrior v. heroscaper guy armies are:

* Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Sentinels of Grax, Grok Ridersx3, Marro Drudge (drop 2 hexes)

* Kozil, Otonashi, Quahon, Fyorlag Spidersx4
guild_warrior chooses who places first.

~Dysole, launching us forward
Old April 18th, 2021, 11:19 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Damn it, @dok !!!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 19th, 2021, 12:52 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I forgot to sign up...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 19th, 2021, 09:38 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS S41 Delta Duels - Round 1 Until 4/25

I am confused. My game board says I choose an army first. I thought that we were just playing our own armies? was I mistaken? Then it says shif chooses who places first, but up above it says that I choose who places first. Not a biggie on the second one, but I hope I am playing my army all tournament.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old April 20th, 2021, 12:14 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yeah, trust the post over the chat box. You do play with your army every round.
Old April 20th, 2021, 05:11 PM

Driftwood Woo who?

Hi guys,

I'm new here, i come from France, so my english is too bad, but is it possible to start OHS Delta Duels ?

Thanks
Old April 20th, 2021, 08:23 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Hey Driftwood. This season already started, but you might still be able to play if someone drops and we need a substitute. If not, the next season will probably start in June, so be on the lookout for that.
Old April 20th, 2021, 08:35 PM

Driftwood Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Hey Driftwood. This season already started, but you might still be able to play if someone drops and we need a substitute. If not, the next season will probably start in June, so be on the lookout for that.
Thanks for your answer i stay tuned if someone drop, if not i'm ready for the next season

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events