Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 3rd, 2021, 10:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion (Echo)

I've played her a couple of times but this is one I feel like I just don't have the experience or familiarity with to properly grade.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 3rd, 2021, 10:13 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Echo is really interesting IMO. A potential 7 in any stat is pretty crazy for a 130 figure. There’s a ton of different ways to play her (buff range for a sniper, buff attack to blow something up, etc.) but it can be tough to setup without her dying.

Mirrored Counter Strike isn’t great. It’s probably the weakest counter strike power in C3G off the top of my head.
Old April 3rd, 2021, 10:46 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's no Strong Guy.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 3rd, 2021, 10:58 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Always found it a bit odd she can mimic Move when she has 6 base move already and the power is after moving and before attacking so even if you did find a dude with exactly 7 move it's basically pointless to mimic them

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 3rd, 2021, 11:03 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

There’s something about Strong Guy looking SO ridiculous that makes him slapping your guys feel even worse I’m sure Bats!

Last edited by FreshFoods; April 4th, 2021 at 09:26 AM.
Old April 4th, 2021, 01:33 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Agree the move option isn't really an option.
Old April 5th, 2021, 12:30 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I haven't played her in forever. I don't think she works super well with Vigilantes since they all have lower stats. But maybe a generalist Cap or Starlord army, with some heavy hitters. Someone with 7 attack for her to mimic, then she can still use Cap's attack/def bonus for a few good attacks. Might be worth the 130 points to fill in an army like that.
Old April 5th, 2021, 08:41 PM

Old April 5th, 2021, 09:22 PM

Re: C3G Strategy Discussion (Elektra)

Elektra's one I need to play more! I honestly didn't even remember her power set. Not being able to attack the same figure more than once with her Deadly Barrage really makes it suffer in C3G's metagame. Sure, she can affect pods with it and squads aplenty, but it's not great at assassinating key figures, it's more spreading damage around. Assassin's Mark is better at assassination, but relies on a pretty high D20, which usually comes at a higher cost and lower reliability.

A lot of potential but I think Bullseye is more reliable for a similar price point.

B-/3

Old April 6th, 2021, 10:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like using her from time to time. Between the hand bonding and up to 5 unblockables vs 5 different figures, she excels at squadscape. That's not something I play a lot of though, so she's always just so-so in a hero focused game. 3 stars
Old April 7th, 2021, 12:20 PM

Old April 7th, 2021, 12:47 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion (Punisher)

One of the C3G staples to be aware of competitively, especially before his re-evaluation. Pair Punisher with an attack booster (like Captain America) and take advantage of his powerful Assault Rifle at long range. Armor Piercing Rocket can be brutal against figures relying on specific defense rolls like Nightwing or Flash. Auto Shotgun is just a handy special though is the most niche option.

Punisher isn’t really a competitive staple now, but he’s still a solid draft.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy