Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 7th, 2021, 01:02 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Peoria IL game night thread next event TBD

I'll do my best to attend any Peoria event. I may be able to bring a crew too.
Old March 9th, 2021, 02:58 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

If it's early April (4/3 or 4/10) then I would have a good chance of attending.
Old March 11th, 2021, 09:27 AM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

I'm busy 4/10 as I'll be in Michigan, but have a 50% chance of being in town on 4/3. If I'm in town, 100% I would be there. Thanks for reaching out Boromir96.
Old March 11th, 2021, 10:18 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I'll be in Kentucky 4/3 and my birthday is on the 5th. I have a lot to take care of when I'm back in chi so I think I'll just bow out of this one, but I'd be interested in something hosted in May.
Old March 11th, 2021, 08:10 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I’m going to go ahead and schedule it for Saturday April 3rd. I’ll get the details ironed out within the next couple days, if anyone has any format suggestions feel free to let me know. Please RSVP if you can make it, JFF didn’t give me a hard cap on people but I told them around 12.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 11th, 2021, 08:33 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies 21 next event 3/4/21!

April 3rd is an open date for me, barring any last minute changes. It would be just me and I can bring maps
Old March 15th, 2021, 12:37 PM

Pacmann96 is surprisingly tart

I'm in. Should I bring anything except my army? Never done one of these before.
Old March 15th, 2021, 01:07 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacmann96 View Post
I'm in. Should I bring anything except my army? Never done one of these before.
Just your army/dice/markers is all you need. Usually a few people will volunteer to bring a map as well, but I haven’t posted the map pool yet so don’t worry about that.

First page is updated with details for this event!

Old March 15th, 2021, 09:13 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies 21 next event 4/3/21! Allied General

There is a few players in Kankakee that might be interested. I sent them a quick note on the facebook page. Search Bryan Laird. He has been teaching some local guys to play.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 15th, 2021, 09:31 PM

corbell is surprisingly tart

I’ve got one that might ride down with me from Kankakee gonna mention it Tuesday night when we all get together. Just gotta check my armies as I still have limited pieces as I’m just starting to build my collection

Edit to follow:

It looks like its just gonna be 2 of us.

Last edited by corbell; March 17th, 2021 at 10:17 PM.
Old March 25th, 2021, 05:02 PM

All the event details should be up, I could probably use a little help with maps, just let know if you can bring one and which one so we don’t double up. We’re sitting at 6 confirmed players right now, with quite a few strong maybes.

PEORIA MONTHLY APRIL 2021

Location: Just for Fun Games (3010 N Sterling Ave, Peoria, IL 61604 )

When: Saturday, April 3rd 1:00-5:00 PM

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: General Wars - Alliance

4-round Swiss style tournament. Players bring 345 points or less of figures from one general and 170 points or less of figures from any one other general. The entire army has a figure limit of 24 figures. C3V and SoV figures allowed, no Marvel/C3G.

Glyph Pool
Spoiler Alert!

Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Attendees
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.

Game store rules
Spoiler Alert!

Mentions list, let me know if you want to be added or removed.

Old March 25th, 2021, 08:02 PM

Pacmann96 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
All the event details should be up, I could probably use a little help with maps, just let know if you can bring one and which one so we don’t double up. We’re sitting at 6 confirmed players right now, with quite a few strong maybes.

PEORIA MONTHLY APRIL 2021

Location: Just for Fun Games (3010 N Sterling Ave, Peoria, IL 61604 )

When: Saturday, April 3rd 1:00-5:00 PM

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: General Wars - Alliance

4-round Swiss style tournament. Players bring 345 points or less of figures from one general and 170 points or less of figures from any one other general. The entire army has a figure limit of 24 figures. C3V and SoV figures allowed, no Marvel/C3G.

Glyph Pool
Spoiler Alert!

Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Attendees
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.

Game store rules
Spoiler Alert!

Mentions list, let me know if you want to be added or removed.

Go ahead and add me to the list

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events