Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old March 11th, 2021, 08:04 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sports: NCAA Basketball

No preference from me; I'd likely participate either way
Old March 14th, 2021, 07:30 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Okay let's do build your army style. I'm excited to see how everyone does after getting their feet wet in it two years ago.

RULES
Every player starts with 1000 points. Each team in the bracket is costed according to the following:

1 seeds = 250 points
2 seeds = 190 points
3 seeds = 130 points
4 seeds = 120 points
5 seeds = 110 points
6 seeds = 100 points
7 seeds = 80 points
8 seeds = 50 points
9 seeds = 50 points
10 seeds = 40 points
11 seeds = 40 points
12 seeds = 30 points
13 seeds = 20 points
14 seeds = 20 points
15 seeds = 10 points
16 seeds = 10 points

Your score is the total number of wins by all of the teams that you draft. First Four wins by 11 or 16 seeds don't count towards your total; however, when you draft a First Four 11 or 16 you get both teams playing in the game (so for 40 points you get both MSU and UCLA).

Whichever player has the most wins across all the teams they draft at the end of the tournament is the winner. If players are tied, whichever player has the team with 6 wins is the winner. If both or neither player has that team, whichever player has more 5 win teams wins. If tied again, whichever player has more 4 win teams wins and so on.

PM your selection of teams to me, and their associated costs.

Example:
1 Gonzaga 250
1 Baylor 250
1 Illinois 250
4 Florida State 120
3 Texas 130
Old March 17th, 2021, 12:36 PM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Tagging everyone who played last time who hasn't submitted yet. New players are welcome too. Submissions due Friday morning before games start.

@Dysole @kevindola @Tornado @dok @superfrog @Kinseth
Old March 18th, 2021, 12:41 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I made a bracket but haven't posted anywhere online yet. I left it at home so I guess might be too late for "first 4" but I probably will get those wrong anyway. I'll try to PM @vegietarian18 tomorrow.
Old March 19th, 2021, 12:22 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Let's see those picks!
Old March 19th, 2021, 12:38 PM

Yodaking
Spoiler Alert!

Chris Perkins
Spoiler Alert!

vegietarian18
Spoiler Alert!

vegie dad
Spoiler Alert!

vegie mom
Spoiler Alert!

dok
Spoiler Alert!

Tornado
Spoiler Alert!

kevindola
Spoiler Alert!

Dysole
Spoiler Alert!

superfrog
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 19th, 2021, 12:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

YK and I have the same picks.
Go Midwest.
Old March 19th, 2021, 05:12 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I think I have the second-most picks, but it's a distant second.
Old March 19th, 2021, 05:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

And bracket busted. That is what I get for supporting the Buckeyes.
Old March 19th, 2021, 07:35 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I went ahead and made the Heroscapers NCAA Army Tracker again. Please add results on the second page if you'd like, a 1 is a win and 0 is a loss.
Old March 19th, 2021, 08:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
YK and I have the same picks.
Go Midwest.
It just added up so nicely!

I can't fully recall the results of the last try at this system, but I felt like I had taken more cheap underdog shots and regretted it when the top seeds just piled up more points overall. So went with a top seed heavy team this time to test that theory out. Ohio going ice cold from 3 in the first game hurts for sure, I knew it would happen at some point with them but I was hopeful it wouldn't be until the 2nd weekend. Wasn't overly impressed with their offense outside of the 3 ball when I watched them play this year. Live by the 3, die by the 3. Loved seeing Illinois dominate in their game though, that is my official pick to win it all. I've got $50 on it at 10:1 odds (along with a few other bets). Purdue is the one that's really surprising me at the moment. They were pretty solid (while young) this year. Think next year might be good for them and this year was good value for a couple of wins.
Old March 19th, 2021, 08:58 PM

Thanks so much for setting up the spreadsheet again superfrog. Some big upsets already, so the low cost team pickers are looking pretty solid.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV