Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 10th, 2021, 01:10 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Spring Showdown: Live 1-day event: March 13th

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamsamm View Post
Sorry for the newbie question
But I really want to participate in this kind of event
Where could I read the info on how to correctly build my force and stuff to participate in the next one
There's not really a "correct" way to build an army. You can succeed with a variety of figures. If you're looking for figures that tend to be good you can check out the power rankings, but it's not a guarantee (and we ban some of the top figures for this format to keep it challenging). The best way to learn is to dive in. I played in my first Heroscape tournament just a couple months after joining the site and did okay. If you're really uncomfortable you can try just following along with some of the games this Saturday to get a feel for what it looks like.
Old March 10th, 2021, 01:48 PM

DomPredator77 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamsamm View Post
Sorry for the newbie question
But I really want to participate in this kind of event
Where could I read the info on how to correctly build my force and stuff to participate in the next one
Here is a nice starter video about online Heroscape
Old March 11th, 2021, 08:11 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I am also available tonight and tomorrow night to help anyone new through the interface and practice an army or two.
Old March 11th, 2021, 02:25 PM

DomPredator77 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I am also available tonight and tomorrow night to help anyone new through the interface and practice an army or two.
I am free tomorrow afternoon if you want to practice our armies.
Old March 11th, 2021, 08:08 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Signed up!

Took me a while to figure out my army. Should be an interesting meta.
Old March 12th, 2021, 09:40 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am in! Let the dice do what they always do to me so I can make others feel better!!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 12th, 2021, 09:14 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Signed up and ready to roll, really looking forward to playing, and maybe even more so seeing what people are playing. This format/restriction is really fresh.
Old March 13th, 2021, 07:36 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Signed up and ready to roll, really looking forward to playing, and maybe even more so seeing what people are playing. This format/restriction is really fresh.
I’ve had something come up with a client of mine, and I’m very unfortunately not going to be able to make this at 11. It was a last minute thing and can’t really get out of it. Very sorry, I’m unable to participate until the afternoon.
Old March 13th, 2021, 04:45 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Good playing everyone. I had a lot of fun with my army. Different MVP each round it seemed. Rygarn was a consistent performer though - with all the places for OMs in my army being able to flex one OM a round was extremely valiable.
Old March 13th, 2021, 04:54 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Turns out Xundar and Co. aint bad 2nd time running him in a tourney and it was a blast (except for an unmentionable game against @superfrog that I will block out of my memory).

Ended up going 4-1 at the end of the day.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 13th, 2021, 05:13 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Turns out Xundar and Co. aint bad 2nd time running him in a tourney and it was a blast (except for an unmentionable game against @superfrog that I will block out of my memory).

Ended up going 4-1 at the end of the day.
Hard to win when you only roll 6 attack dice in the entire game
Old March 13th, 2021, 05:13 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quick Battle Report:

I played Airborne Elite, Kaemon Awa, Rygarn, Deathreaversx2, Fen Hydra.

Game 1 v. Ulysses (Kaemon Awa, Marcu Esenwein, Black Wyrmlingx6, Deathreaversx2, Red Wyrmlingx4) on Invasion (Wannok & Lodin)

Semi mirror match. My Kaemon goes down fast to Black Wyrms (who were hot all game) but Airborne finish the opposing Kaemon. Ulysses was pretty far ahead at midgame with the Airborne erased, but just really had no answer to the Hydra with Kaemon down. The Hydra ground through most of the rats and wyrms by himself.

Game 2 v. HSer2010 (Warforged x3, Marutuk, Rygarn) on Blacktop (Dagmar & Valda)

I got Valda early and it was pretty huge. Round 2 drop and the Airborne started tearing through the Warforged and put a couple wounds on Marutuk. The Warforged did get through the rats and managed to kill both the Airborne and Kaemon (1 counterstrike). It was a bit cat and mouse in endgame but with the move glyph my Rygarn and Hydra was able to get the jump and take down Marutuk before he got a big swing on a non-rat.

Game 3 v. Coachmuskie (Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Nagrubsx1, Marro Dividersx3, Marro Stingersx3) on Dry Season (Ulaniva & Kelda)

Fairly slow development for the first two rounds, then I dropped in round 3 and that was kind of it. 4 attacks of 5 repeatedly with the unique attack glyph just melted the stingers and dividers. It sure didn't help that the dividers kept missing their divides and the one exposed Airborne blocked a couple stinger attacks. The dividers finally hit some divides but it was too little too late.

Game 4 v. Myth26 (Arktos, Bahadur, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Swiftfangs) on Ice Thistle (Holdir & Kelda)

Airborne dropped in round 1 but lost initiative and only killed 2 figures with grenades on 15 targets. Deathreavers locked things up and Kaemon picked up the slack, mowing down wolves (including Arktos). Myth made some clever plays to get through, but Kaemon counterstruck one attack and blocked the other, and the Hydra finished Bahadur off before he could burn Kelda.

Last edited by dok; March 13th, 2021 at 05:33 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events