Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 17th, 2021, 04:46 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Professor X)

There is, it's called Black Order synergy. He really struggled before that, but take him with Black Swan and/or Proxima Midnight (unreleased), and you can throw him OMs to regenerate while still taking a turn with someone. The more Black Order members we get, the better. (Which reminds me, someone get on with those guys. )
It's still slow - only once per round without wasting turns - but it's steady.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 17th, 2021, 06:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Doomsday)

A friend of mine use to take him quite often and when he died would just give up all his OMs until he came back. It worked out okay for him because we were always playing 4-6 player free for all's, so once he stopped revealing OM's on cards everyone just kind of ignored his guys for the most part and focused on each other. I don't think I could have ever done it myself though, I don't like not being a part of the action for that long. The Black Order set up we came up with really helps him a lot IMO. It's constructed such that you can heal him and still get something out of those turns.
Old January 17th, 2021, 06:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I haven't played them with him at all, so my take is probably outdated here.

Giving up Order Markers that long like that probably wouldn't work in 2 player unless you have a super big map or someone really annoying and good at dodging left over.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 17th, 2021, 07:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Agreed, in a two player game (without the Black Order) he seems difficult to get that 2nd run with but you are paying for it. So he's hard to say run with General Zod and feel good about it.
Old January 19th, 2021, 10:50 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Old January 19th, 2021, 10:52 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Huntress is hot. Those early Vigilantes are brutal, with the only downside being they're fairly squishy. Crossbow is sick, and I love the range mechanic it has. Ruthless Counterstrike is really cool, and eventually became our normal Yakuza power too.
Old January 19th, 2021, 10:55 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Huntress)

Top notch. One of those figures that was awesome to get on a random draw.
Old January 19th, 2021, 01:12 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Probably one of my favorite Vigilantes. There's a lot of options in that 170-190 range, but she's probably my go to alongside Batwoman. Reckless Engagement and Ruthless Counter Strike makes her really scary in melee, and her Crossbow lets her stay useful at range. Probably an A-/4 for me
Old January 19th, 2021, 03:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not a competitive review, but I really love the mechanics of all three powers here. I think they're all very clever and reusable and have stood the test of time well.

170 is a nice price point to be in that isn't overpopulated, IMO, and getting a solid ranged double special attack at that price is nice by itself. Vigilante isn't the strongest synergy web, but there are certainly options. She's a bit of a Black Canary-like glass cannon, but she at least usually hits back when you take her out.

A-/4 seems about right.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 19th, 2021, 04:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Vigilante expands to Assassin with Lady Shiva.
And Robin bonding is pretty good by itself.
Old January 19th, 2021, 04:50 PM

Good call on Lady Shiva, definitely expands her options. A Kingpin II, Lady Shiva, Huntress trio sounds very glass cannon-ish for 575. Throw in a criminal (lots of options here too because of Criminal Frame-Up) and a thief for a 1000 army
Old January 19th, 2021, 07:00 PM
C3G Landlord

One of my favorite units at her price point. Will sometimes go down before doing much, but that's to be somewhat expected at her point range. Their are figures like the Hasbro Spidey that can sometimes be hard to kill at 160, but then they don't have the offensive potential that she has. So that's the trade off, high damage potential for a shorter run, which fits my play style well. As such I'll give her 5 here as I know their are a few others in her price range that I'll be giving 4's too, yet she's definitely one of the first ones I consider when looking for a unit in that range.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy