Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old December 9th, 2019, 04:14 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Classic League: - Worst Army - CONGRATS VEGIETARIAN18

***Please Note, you will be playing the army listed by your opponent's name***

Championship is on Zephyr (Wannok, TG x3)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and place first.

kevindola (5-0) v. vegietarian18 (4-2)
kevindola (Raiders of the Lost Rock): Obsidian Guards x2, Sahaugin Raider x5, Sudema, Morsbane, Darrak Ambershard
vegietarian18 (Warriors of Ashigara): Ashigaru Yari x2, Sahaugin Raider x2, Acolarh, Morsbane, Deathwalker 7000, Deadeye Dan

Semifinals are on Dry Season (Dagmar, Astrid, TG x3)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and place first.

kevindola (4-0) v. Arrow Grut (4-1)
kevindola (Raiders of the Lost Rock): Obsidian Guards x2, Sahaugin Raider x5, Sudema, Morsbane, Darrak Ambershard
Arrow Grut (Map Control?!?): Ashigaru Yari x2, Earth Elemental x3, Acolarh, Deathwalker 7000, Sir Hawthorne, Kyntela Gwyn, Otonashi

Chris Perkins (4-0) v. vegietarian18 (3-2)
Chris Perkins (7000 Elves with Weak Stone Spears): Ashigaru Yari x2, Sahaugin Raider x2, Sudema, Acolarh, Deathwalker 7000, Kyntella Gwyn
vegietarian18 (Warriors of Ashigara): Ashigaru Yari x2, Sahaugin Raider x2, Acolarh, Morsbane, Deathwalker 7000, Deadeye Dan

Quarterfinals are on Venom (Sturla, Valda, TG x2)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and places first.

BiggaBullfrog (3-1) v. vegietarian18 (2-2)
BiggaBullfrog (Never Enough Fishsticks): Omnicron Repulsors x2, Sahaugin Raider x6, Acolarh, Kelda, Shiori, Kyntela Gwyn

dok (3-1) v. Arrow Grut (3-1)
dok (Scales of Stone): Venoc Vipers x2, Sahaugin Raider x4, Sudema, Acolarh, Brave Arrow, Kyntela Gwyn
Arrow Grut (Map Control?!?): Ashigaru Yari x2, Earth Elemental x3, Acolarh, Deathwalker 7000, Sir Hawthorne, Kyntela Gwyn, Otonashi

FINAL REGULAR SEASON STANDINGS
Games Played: 30 of 30

***Please Note, you will be playing the army listed by your opponent's name***

GINGERBREAD ROUND

Spoiler Alert!

SUGAR COOKIE ROUND

Spoiler Alert!

PEPPERMINT BARK ROUND

Spoiler Alert!

FRUITCAKE ROUND
Spoiler Alert!

CANDY CANE ROUND

Spoiler Alert!

Tournament Details

Spoiler Alert!

Maps

Spoiler Alert!

Treasure Glyphs and Trap
Spoiler Alert!

History of the Classic League
Spoiler Alert!

Participants:
  1. kevindola
  2. Dysole
  3. Arrow Grut
  4. superfrog
  5. dok
  6. coachmuskie
  7. Chris Perkins
  8. Ericth74
  9. vegietarian18
  10. BodaciousBlood
  11. infectedsloth
  12. vegie's dad
  13. BiggaBullfrog
  14. Toogwick_tuk
  15. Flash_19

Finally, I have not participated in a tournament like this and had trouble finding references for it. If I have made a glaring error in the format please don’t hesitate to PM me and I can get it modified in the next few days and/or delay the start. Thanks everyone. Hopefully this turns into a fun event.

Special thanks
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by kevindola; April 4th, 2020 at 01:49 PM.
Old December 9th, 2019, 05:46 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Classic League: Special Event - Worst Christmas Gift Eve

Well... That's the first time I've ever thought to myself, "Shiori might be too good for this".

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old December 9th, 2019, 05:58 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think I’m in love.

Last edited by infectedsloth; December 9th, 2019 at 05:58 PM. Reason: With the format that is
Old December 9th, 2019, 08:51 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What a cool idea. I've got 2 or 3 team thoughts already.
Old December 9th, 2019, 09:39 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Now this sounds like fun. I may have to try an online tournament for the first time. I usually pick bad armies, so I may have a chance.

Last edited by Nomad; December 12th, 2019 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Dumb autocorrect made me sound dumb
Old December 9th, 2019, 10:19 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am in!!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old December 10th, 2019, 08:24 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is great, I'm 100% in.

Figuring out armies will take a while though...
Old December 10th, 2019, 09:45 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Submitted!!! I think it works. Let me know. Excited to compete again online.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old December 11th, 2019, 10:47 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sign me up. Team submitted. If somethings not right please let me know.
Old December 11th, 2019, 12:32 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Almost tempted to do - such a great idea. Maybe I'll just voyeur on games that are posted, as can't rally commit. We will see a lot of C and below, however think about the meta. My guess is The Einar Imperium & Grok Riders could actually do really well as most of the units being played will be Melee, so their ranking goes up substantially. Even Shades of Bleakewoode can theoretically do well in this format against mostly melee and so many crappy unique heroes. But don't let that discourage you from bringing those units - just getting yall to "re-rank" figures in your mind for this tournament.

Also it would be really funny if you made the last game reverse-reverse-the-whip (i.e. play with the army you made). Only the last game though.

For reference:

C
Deathwalker 8000 (130)
Deathwalker 9000 (140)
Dzu-Teh (75*)
Elite Onyx Vipers (100)
Gorillinators (90*)
Iskra Esenwein (50)
Jotun (225)
Kee-Mo-Shi (130)
Saylind the Kyrie Warrior (80)
Shaolin Monks (80*)
Sudema (140)
Templar Cavalry (120*)
Warden 816 (90)

C-
Acolarh (110)
Dünd (110)
The Einar Imperium (140*)
Empress Kiova (90)
Grok Riders (130*)
Gurei-Oni (100)
Khosumet (75)
Marro Drudge (50*)
Rechets of Bogdan (50)
Roman Archers (55*)
Runa (120)
Sahuagin Raider (25*)
Shades of Bleakewoode (100*)
Sudema (140)

D
Deadeye Dan (60)
Major X17 (100)
Moriko (110)
Obsidian Guards (100*)
Pelloth (100)
Shiori (60)

F
Deathwalker 7000 (100)
Hatamoto Taro (130)
Old December 11th, 2019, 01:37 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Maps and Glyphs posted.

I was having a difficult time pulling all the images together for the maps. If someone wants to PM me the images, I can edit them in.
Old December 11th, 2019, 02:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Nice traps.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events