Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 22nd, 2022, 04:33 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Art by Artist: Arkham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Plastic Man II
Gorilla Grodd IL
Citizen V

Retroactively I'd have chosen Bizzaro, Thanos (Infinity Quest), and Psyche for tickle.
Stop stealing my stuff people!
the index lied to me.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 04:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Missed the Tickle one but I'd have voted Stan Lee. Truly inspire idea adding the signature there and it's so subtle.

Also White Lantern Kyle - I used the rainbow effect for Karolina so the other rainbow cards weren't as exciting to me...but I'd never, have ever thought to use it on the fog layer like this and it looks amazing.

For Ark.

Rogues Revolutions because I know just how much time and effort went into the behind the scenes on that and because he bailed me out when i couldn't come up with a solid hook. Which turned out to be a win for the community since he came up with something way better than I was headed.

Plastic Man II is brilliant. Love everything about it. One of those things that would be way out of place for any other character but fits Plastic Man's personality perfectly.

Terminator T-800 the Guardian one more than the hunter - It's another subtly great one.

Honorable Mention to Cappy New Avengers and Avenger's Hulk. It's something I always loved about Grish's cards and bringing it to the iconic Marvel cards is cool. Not something I'd like all over but selectively it's cool.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 05:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I truly had no idea people liked the White Lantern card that much.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 06:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Plastic Man II
Gorilla Grodd IL
Citizen V

Retroactively I'd have chosen Bizzaro, Thanos (Infinity Quest), and Psyche for tickle.
Stop stealing my stuff people!
the index lied to me.
It is a pretty sweet card, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 23rd, 2022, 07:44 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Plastic Man (II) - Probably the most time I’ve spent on a card. It was somewhere near 9 hours. A typical card takes maybe 15 minutes. I generally don’t go out of my way to think of unique designs for a card, outside of the color scheme, but sometimes inspiration strikes and an idea comes to mind that I toy around with. This was a lot of fun to do, lots of trial and error to how to make it look the best possible, and I really love how it turned out. At one point I even had his right arm and hand extending off the card but I felt that might be a bridge too far.

Doctor Strange (Avengers) - This was my most recent card that I felt like I was really onto something when designing it. Much like Plastic Man, this one took a bit longer than normal, and had lots of trial and error to figure out what looked best. I wasn’t originally going to have the cape part cover over part of the left box and target box, but I think when I made that decision and saw how it looked, the whole thing really clicked.

Hulk (Avengers) - All credit to Griffin(?) for the concept of having a character break out of the boundaries of the comic panel, as it was originally done on Galactus’ alt card, it’s been a favorite effect of mine ever since. I believe this was my first attempt at it and it remains a favorite of mine. The key is in the comic art. It has to be perfect for it to sell it. In this case, I think the effect makes the comic art shine so much more, as often times the downside of our panel shape can cut off parts of the character.

Honorable mentions go to Cap (New Avengers), Thor (II), and Zatanna (III) for the same reason as my love for Hulk’s. I will say, there are 3 upcoming cards for unfinished designs that I use this technique on that might just rival the Hulk’s for me. Beyond those, Black Canary (JL) is probably my favorite of the more subtle variety, as I just love the comic art paired with the color scheme and Canary Cry waves.
Old January 24th, 2022, 09:52 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Cap (New Avengers) - Something about the 'out-of-card' art on this one really clicks for me. That shield throw is too nice.

Plastic Man II - It's so good, so perfectly Plastic Man.

Grodd (IJL) - The pattern on this card contrasted with Grodd looking so deadly is *chef's kiss*

Honorable Mention - The card you have that's about to finish up. He looks so creepy, it's great.
Old January 25th, 2022, 10:15 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Dr Strange - Love the cape effect.
Hulk - Great use of the "popping out of frame" effect. (Though if a certain Asgardian was in the list, that card probably would have taken this spot)
Plastic Man - For obvious reasons.
Old January 29th, 2022, 02:46 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Last call for any votes!
Old January 29th, 2022, 03:09 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Cap
Citizen V
Hulk

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 1st, 2022, 01:37 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Arkham's results are in! Plastic Man was voted the best card art, with the Avengers versions of Doctor Strange and Hulk coming closely behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham results
Plastic Man (II) - 7
Doctor Strange (Avengers) - 5
Hulk (Avengers) - 4
Gorilla Grodd (IJL) - 3
Terminator (Guardian) - 2
Citizen V - 2
Captain America (New Avengers) - 2
Ronin - 1
Zatanna (III) - 1
Black Canary (JL) - 1
Chucky - 1
Rogues Revolution - 1
Ark, feel free to select who goes next.
Old February 1st, 2022, 06:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good choices.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 12th, 2022, 01:21 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Did Arkham select who was going next?

Or are we now trapped in a favorite thing picking less hell for all eternity?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy