Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales

Notices

Old September 28th, 2015, 12:17 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Current M:tG-AotP Sightings on eBay etc.

$23.99 at ToysRUs with free shipping. May be today only, not sure.
Old September 28th, 2015, 11:20 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

When I inquired about AtoP at my local T-R-U last month, they had NO IDEA what I was talking about and said that they only carry the Magic: The Gathering card game.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old October 8th, 2015, 11:53 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you go on Jet.com, you can order it for 29.99, with $5 of other stuff, & get free shipping. However, if you actually want a deal, input the code 15BUCKSNOW & get $15-off your whole order, which is like getting AotP for $15.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old December 3rd, 2015, 07:16 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Miniature Market Deal of the Day: Aotp for $15

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 3rd, 2015, 01:52 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Availability: Out of stock
That was quick
Old December 4th, 2015, 04:43 PM

bradtato knows what's in an order marker bradtato knows what's in an order marker

Received mine in the mail today! Currently working on uploading some scans of the cards and rulebook.
Old December 4th, 2015, 05:12 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

$17.99 on Amazon for the next 9 hours.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old December 31st, 2015, 11:06 AM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

Is anyone looking for a set with the bonus stuff? I found a couple sets at the local Walmart or my parents live. I would gladly get them and ship them for cost. They come to $32 with tax each and I have no idea how much shipping will be. P.m. me today if interested preferably ASAP thanks

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old January 1st, 2016, 09:33 PM

I wish now that I had waited until the Walmart exclusive edition with the bonus stuff had become available, but with the FOUR copies I bought back in August collecting dust and no one I know even remotely interested in playing this game, I will have to pass on this offer. Thanks @KingZombie , I guess that it just wasn't meant for me to have.

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old January 1st, 2016, 10:39 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

[MENTION=2085]Johngee[/MENTION]
No problem. I got two for myself. I can get more if someone wants to wait a few months until I get back to visit the parents

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old January 3rd, 2016, 09:59 PM

Yesterday, I was at the Walmart (one of six in my area) where I first discovered the M:tG-AotP games on August 1st, the official release date. There were 12 copies of the original game AND ALSO 22 copies of the Walmart Exclusive game with the Bonus material. It appears that the delivery system failed to get this product onto store shelves within the crucial Pre-Christmas window and now there's excess inventory that may eventually be marked down as Clearance. Although I don't want to get involved in a huge logistical nightmare, I could be coerced to pick up one of these for anyone who has to have it has no other means of obtaining it. They're selling for $29.82 with (estimated) at least $10.18 for shipping to the lower 48 US states.

Old March 8th, 2016, 12:01 PM

Miniature Market has the AotP base set on sale for $15 through Sunday, or while supplies last.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales