Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 22nd, 2010, 06:02 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
The Book of Deadpool

The Book of Deadpool

C3G MARVEL WAVE 2
BRAVE AND THE BOLD

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Mutant Mayhem set.
Its model number and name are #076-078 / Deadpool.
Its model number and name are #214 / Wade Wilson.

Character Bio - A disfigured and mentally unstable mercenary, Deadpool originally appeared as a villain. Deadpool is famous for his tendency to break the fourth wall and is frequently referred to by the moniker "Merc with a Mouth."

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: Which occurs first, rolling for Lava Field Damage at the end of the round, or Healing Factor X at the end of the round?
  • A: Treat Lava Field Damage like a special power from another player. Roll the 20-sided die for Healing Factor X and Lava Field Damage (and any other players' powers that occur at the end of the round) to see which comes first.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • As a figure with the Healing Factor X special power, other figures with the same special power can benefit from Deadpool revealing the 'X' Order Marker. Current figures with Healing Factor X special power.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:Benefits:Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • As an Insane figure, Deadpool is immune to a number of abilities, such as Beast's Negotiation and Yellow Lantern (Thaal Sinestro)'s Force of Fear Special Attack.
  • Deadpool can be used as a shield because of his Wise Crack special power, which in combination with his decent defense and Healing Factor X allows him to be a great shield for the rest of his team.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 04:44 PM. Reason: png
Old March 22nd, 2010, 06:06 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Deadpool - Design Phase

NAME = DEADPOOL
SECRET IDENTITY = WADE WILSON

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 285

DOUBLE ATTACK
When Deadpool attacks, he may attack one additional time.

WISECRACK 13
Before an opponent’s figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Deadpool rolls attack dice against another figure, if that opponent’s figure could instead attack Deadpool, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, that opponent’s figure must attack Deadpool instead of any other figure this turn while Deadpool is still on the battlefield.

HEALING FACTOR X
After taking a turn with Deadpool, remove one Wound Marker from this card. At the end of the round, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power.

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by A3n; May 19th, 2015 at 11:17 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 06:08 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Well, it's not Deadpool doing the healing...I wanted to design a Healing Factor that allowed all mutants with that power to heal without needing to take a turn first (like Regeneration). I mean, it's always in effect, isn't it? I know Wolverine already has a different Healing Factor power, but hopefully we can work out a singular power.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 22nd, 2010, 06:09 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I dont know much of anything about Deadpool so Im curious how he is able to heal everyone else with a healing abilitity.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 06:09 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I love Healing Factor, but it currently differs from Hahma's version with the same name. Something's going to have to bend.

EDIT: Ninja Necro!
Old March 22nd, 2010, 06:12 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Multiple attacks = good.

The healing factor thing is certainly different but may need a different name. Does he do that in the comics?

So Wisecrack is optional?

Should he have Mental Resisitance? I seem to remember him having something like that.

Still seems a tad expensive, but then, I always say that don't I?
Old March 22nd, 2010, 06:14 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

I don't think everyone should heal every turn. If you had an all regen team they would dominate the battle. I understand where you are going with the power Necro, but I think it is a bit too much for the mechanics of the game.
I like the stats, my Deadpool has identical stats.. Not overpowering but keeps him alive and he may be able to hurt someone here or there but no once shot kills.
Double attack is perfect for Deadpool with his dual blades and dual pistols (machine pistol admittedly).

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old March 22nd, 2010, 06:14 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Deadpool's mental resistance is in his "Insane" personality. We could reference that on an ability if we wanted him immune. I image Joker would be immune for the same reasons.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 06:18 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
...but I think it is a bit too much for the mechanics of the game.
This is something I wouldn't want to rule out without playtesting. Theoryscaping broken mechanics can get heated.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 06:18 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Should he have Mental Resisitance? I seem to remember him having something like that.
Because of Deadpool's constantly regenerating brain (Which causes his insanity) he usually is immune to mind control, but it changes depending on who's his writer at any given time.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old March 22nd, 2010, 06:22 PM

Wisecrack is optional...but he is the merc with a mouth, so maybe a "must" is in order (he can't help himself!).

IF we went with a version of Healing Factor that allowed everyone to heal, making sure they were all slightly on the expensive side and thus expensive to field together would help. Not to mention you HAVE to split your OMs up to get a bigger benefit than straight Regeneration.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 22nd, 2010, 06:27 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Deadpool's mental resistance is in his "Insane" personality. We could reference that on an ability if we wanted him immune. I image Joker would be immune for the same reasons.
It would've been great if we had included a restriction on the Insane personality on Professor X...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library