Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old October 5th, 2008, 11:44 PM

kboleen is surprisingly tart
TV Show: Star Wars, The Clone Wars (not the movie)

I just watched the first two episodes of the Clone Wars that I had Tivo'd and I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't see the movie as it had gotten a lot of bad press and much controversy but I planned to watch the show and give it a chance.

I especially liked the first episode with Yoda and the Clones. I thought the angle of "getting to know" the clones was interesting. And the second with Plo Koon was good. I hope the series concentrates on character developement of all the Jedi that were killed in Revenge of the Sith.

I'm going to continue to watch.

"Be of good courage..."
Old October 6th, 2008, 12:25 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: TV Show: Star Wars, The Clone Wars (not the movie)

The episodes were great! I enjoyed the movie as well!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 6th, 2008, 01:09 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

When is it on? I don't check to see what is on cartoon network when I am flipping through channels so I am sure I will miss the first showing but I understand they are suppose to reshow them on another channel (Spike or something).
Old October 6th, 2008, 02:01 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Something Star Wars premiered on my birthday...and I missed it. I was home with the family and they don't get Cartoon Network. I can't wait to catch it, though.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 6th, 2008, 11:14 AM

kboleen is surprisingly tart

I believe they will rebroadcast each episode several times a week. And the premiere of new episodes is Friday night, 8pm my time (Central, USA).

"Be of good courage..."
Old October 7th, 2008, 07:22 PM

Wike the Great is surprisingly tart

I also enjoyed the first episode. How the clones each had their own personality was entertaining. Rather where they were all perfect copies of each other in the movies. Also, I thought the droids were hilarious .

Cake > Pie
Ska is NOT dead
Awaiting an Unofficial CoN
Old October 7th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation

I definately enjoyed the Yoda episode but found the second one to be a bit boring, but overall, good show.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old October 7th, 2008, 10:06 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

I also hope they include alot of the Jedi. Saesee Tiin,Agen Kolar and Roron Corobb would all be awesome to see.

For those that dont know Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto & Agen Kolar were killed by Palpatine/Sidious in his office along with Mace Windu. Roron Corobb was killed by Jango Fett at the battle of geonosis (can be seen briefly in the movie when he attacks dooku and is killed by jango).
Old October 7th, 2008, 11:32 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

The movie wasn't that great as a movie, but it was good for the start of a TV show. That said, I wish it were on TV and I would've saved my money.

But so far, I like how it's going. Showing the clones as actual people was great. Even most of the Jedi didn't think of them as people, so it's good to see them getting some recognition.

My only real complaint is the battle droids. They are BATTLE droids. They are mass produced with no personality to follow orders by a superior. They aren't stupid; they're cold killers. Giving them extra programming to forget things like attack formations sectors of a battlefield (What??), and having them hesitate when they realize they've made an error? A giant waste of money, not to mention the fact that with that personality, they are WORSE at their job.
I can see that they added it for comic relief, but I never laughed at them anyway. Common sense kills all of the humor.

Now, if it were stormtroopers, It'd be funnier.

That said, I still look forward to seeing the rest of it, if only to see what happens to Asohka (Sp?) by order 66.
Old October 7th, 2008, 11:41 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
The movie wasn't that great as a movie, but it was good for the start of a TV show. That said, I wish it were on TV and I would've saved my money.

But so far, I like how it's going. Showing the clones as actual people was great. Even most of the Jedi didn't think of them as people, so it's good to see them getting some recognition.

My only real complaint is the battle droids. They are BATTLE droids. They are mass produced with no personality to follow orders by a superior. They aren't stupid; they're cold killers. Giving them extra programming to forget things like attack formations sectors of a battlefield (What??), and having them hesitate when they realize they've made an error? A giant waste of money, not to mention the fact that with that personality, they are WORSE at their job.
I can see that they added it for comic relief, but I never laughed at them anyway. Common sense kills all of the humor.

Now, if it were stormtroopers, It'd be funnier.

That said, I still look forward to seeing the rest of it, if only to see what happens to Asohka (Sp?) by order 66.
Ahsoka.

It will be interesting to see seeing as how she didnt exist when order 66 was originally executed.
Old October 7th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt Lo View Post
I also hope they include alot of the Jedi. Saesee Tiin,Agen Kolar and Roron Corobb would all be awesome to see.

For those that dont know Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto & Agen Kolar were killed by Palpatine/Sidious in his office along with Mace Windu. Roron Corobb was killed by Jango Fett at the battle of geonosis (can be seen briefly in the movie when he attacks dooku and is killed by jango).
We all know those Jedi! what are you kidding? This is Heroscapers. You'll never find a more wretched hive of Star Wars fans...... Oh and yes there will be spotlight focus on all of the tertiary jedi. Go Kit Fisto!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 7th, 2008, 11:58 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt Lo View Post

We all know those Jedi! what are you kidding? This is Heroscapers. You'll never find a more wretched hive of Star Wars fans...... Oh and yes there will be spotlight focus on all of the tertiary jedi. Go Kit Fisto!
Something something something Dark Side...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV