Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 9th, 2020, 09:13 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Astral Plane - Public Playtesting

MrNobody, you had some strong opinions about layouts for the Astral Plane previously and you've tested on it now. Any strong opinions about what it should look like?

One thing I think might be worth considering is taking out a few more hexes and making more chokepoints (almost a tentacle effect?). The only reason I'd suggest this is that it could make battles on the Astral Plane more dynamic, as it could let Psyches block off access to other Psyches to protect them.

Seems like overall they're maybe coming in a bit strong so far? I'm wondering if the Psychic Projections should go up a tad in cost? The Psyches by themselves aren't bad and I think drafting too many of them works against you, so I like keeping the cost low there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 9th, 2020, 11:38 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If you want hexes removed, just mark them somehow and that can be done fairly easily.
Old August 9th, 2020, 12:00 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I wouldn’t define my opinions as strong, but I think it would be cool if the map was stackable, so you could connect multiple AP maps together. I know there’s no system for doing so currently, but it could be nice to have for future expansions or scenario play.

Not sure I love the chokepoint idea, but it would be a way to power up the Psyches relative to the Projections.
Old August 9th, 2020, 12:55 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I haven't seen Psyches win a single time against Projections yet, even with a 2:1 advantage, so I wouldn't mind subtly moving things in their direction.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 9th, 2020, 02:06 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I suggested a good layout on Discord that made then stackable. I’ll try to find it.
Old August 9th, 2020, 02:48 PM

Thanks.

Old August 9th, 2020, 03:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Old August 9th, 2020, 03:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

Definitely prefer the straight edge version Tspinny has now but I think that’s a solid layout for him to copy.
Old August 9th, 2020, 03:11 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Move this hex like so and I’m sold.
Old August 9th, 2020, 03:17 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post

Move this hex like so and I’m sold.
That would ruin this though which I thought was the goal.

Old August 9th, 2020, 03:36 PM
Just A Head

It would allow stacking in a more square pattern, which is far more intuitive IMO.
Old August 9th, 2020, 03:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
It would allow stacking in a more square pattern, which is far more intuitive IMO.
Not without leaving an empty hex in the middle.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library