Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old May 18th, 2011, 07:33 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!
Aquamaniac27's GIE Repaints: FINAL VERSIONS

UPDATED & FINAL
Finished! And have been for a while now! Just have been too busy watching E3, getting ridiculously hyped over Skyrim, and playing Oblivion to post. Click above to see final products.

Original Post:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by aquamaniac27; June 15th, 2011 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Emerald Sentinel
Old May 18th, 2011, 07:42 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
Re: Emerald GIE Repaint

Wow, incredible. +rep. Can I use these for a custom? That would be awesome.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old May 18th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Wow, incredible. +rep.
This exactly. Extremely impressive work. That looks professional.
Old May 18th, 2011, 07:52 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Wow, incredible. +rep. Can I use these for a custom? That would be awesome.
I'm actually working on a card right now while they dry. But the one ability is really really long...

And thank you both.
Old May 18th, 2011, 07:57 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Very nice job on these guys Their paint jobs are excellent.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Very nice job on these guys Their paint jobs are excellent.
This means so much coming the mod master. THANK YOU!
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:06 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

My thoughts exactly.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:08 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Very nice! They look like they could be Kryptonian Kreatures of some sort. Watch out Supes!

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
Very nice! They look like they could be Kryptonian Kreatures of some sort. Watch out Supes!
If I had a Superman fig, I would totally make another Marvel style card for them... I might still anyway.
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ooh, very cool!
Old May 18th, 2011, 11:21 PM

[unnecessary bump]
Added grey paint.
[/unnecessary bump]
Old May 18th, 2011, 11:22 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

They looks so cool! I think I like the green better than the blue. Maybe you could make a lava looking one. That would be interesting. Awesome job!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions