Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Alpha Flight Workshop

Lacking any minis for my next design I am considering LDing Sasquatch.
I like what weebaer has here but I really do not know the character.
Any Alpha Flight lovers around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
oooo, I miss read it the first time. I really like it!

I also really like the Operatives!

I just adjusted my Sasquatch to fit that better:

Sasquatch: Walter Langkowski (Super strength)
Mutate
Unique Hero
Legend
Loyal
Medium 6

Life 7
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 6
Defense 7

FALLEN FRIENDS
When a unique hero you control is destroyed by an opponent, place the destroyed figure on this army card. Sasquatch adds one to his movement for every figure on this army card. Additionally, if there is at least 1 Unique Operative figure on this card you may add 1 to Sasquatch’s normal attack.

TANARAQ UNLEASHED
After revealing an order marker and taking a turn with Sasquatch, you may remove a figure from this army card and take an additional turn with Sasquatch. Sasquatch may continue taking turns until all figures have been removed from this army card.

STOMP SPECIAL ATTACK 4
Special Attack 4.

Choose one adjacent figure to attack. If the defending figure receives one or more wounds from this special attack, you may choose 1 other figure adjacent to the defending figure to also receive a wound.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy