Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 8th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
OEAO's Sale Thread- CLOSED

CLOSED INDEFINITELY

Continental US only. $8 shipping, free on orders of $100 or more. PayPal only.

Uncommons may have a small D&D identifier sticker on their bases and/or cards.

NOTE: MOST CARDS ARE LAMINATED.

NIB Scape:
Heroes of Khorvaire $65
Heroes of Fallcrest $50
Icewind Scourge $40
Ornak $65

Prices are 30-50% off what you'd pay on ATH.

Classic Scape Haves:
Spoiler Alert!

VC Haves: No cards:
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for looking!
Mike (OEAO)

Last edited by OEAO; June 26th, 2022 at 10:59 PM. Reason: 1/29/20
Old February 8th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Orc's HeroScape Sale

84 Good Trades/Sales Completed!

3x:
Cleon
Sir Heroscape

2x:
AznScape
infectedsloth
leevancleef
SpriteMichaeler
WarBeast

1x:
A: AbsintheAddict, acefrehley, Adonus76, aksisu11, anuctoo, AsgardianAngela, AzraelTheSith
B: Black_Charos, bmorisette, brandonwiker
C: cajunsloth, Chill, CrazyTankster, cstrocs
D: Dart48
E: Earl_of_Sandwich, Ericth74, evilwevil
F: fireemblemrox, FuriousMufasa
G: GUILD_WARRIOR
H: Heirloom, heroscaper2010
I: igelkott, ImAMerc12176
J: Jet, Joshed7, Just a Bill
K: KaineKamui, Kortoga
L: legoboy, Lesur, lonewolf, Luthersquire
M: Major Q23, matts2112, Mossman, Muffinman
N: Nyphot
O: obfuscatedhippo, Onacara, orgsbane
P: podunksarmy, Proclaimed
Q: Queen of Jandar, quietcorn
R: Radaulfr Shieldcrusher, roman legionnaire I, rouby44
S: Scapemage, Seraph, Serenity, Smithy Winfred, somegeek, song_robin, Squadshed, SqueamishBehemoth, stryker 280, stubobj
T: Talyn, TheGlassBee, The Silver King, TREX
U: Ulysses
V: vanwhackjob
W: WarBanner
X: xthorsavagex
Z: zeekthefreak

BAD SELLERS/WOULD NOT DEAL WITH AGAIN:

THE ABSOLUTE WORST:
nheller: Settled on a deal for his collection where my dad would pick it up. He shared pictures of Aquilla's Alliance, but when my dad went to pick it up, everything was just in tubs. When my dad got home, we sorted through things and there was no AA- nheller sold it out from under us without disclosing it or adjusting the sale price accordingly (AA was worth about $200 back then). He tried ghosting us until we found his mom's business and contacted her (lol), who apparently yelled at him and made him give us a partial refund. Utter scum, would not deal with him again. Good riddance.

Bad Practices:
homiefud: Backed out of a deal and sold to someone else.

Last edited by OEAO; November 30th, 2022 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Good Traders
Old February 10th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Re: Orc's HeroScape Sale

Omnicron Repulsors are down to $17!
Old February 12th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Re: OrcElfArmyOne's Trade List as of 2/11/2013

If you paid me by yesterday at noon, then it shipped yesterday!
Old February 13th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OrcElfArmyOne's 2/12/13 Tradelist

Great trade! Very fast and low shipping! Figures in perfect condition. Also, very patient. I believe I changed want I wanted 3-4 times but he stayed with me . overall, highly recommended.

Last edited by orgsbane; February 13th, 2013 at 08:07 PM.
Old February 13th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Thanks for the kind words orgsbane! I would also recommend you as a buyer!

Everyone who paid between noon Monday and noon today had their packages shipped today.
Old February 13th, 2013, 09:55 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Had a great trade with OrcElfArmyOne. He packed well, shipped promptly, and included everything promised. Thanks!

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old February 15th, 2013, 06:12 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

Completed a great trade with Orc! Shipped quickly, packed carefully, and reasonably priced. I reccomend him.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 12:02 PM

quietcorn Woo who?
Re: OrcElfArmyOne's 2/21/13 Tradelist- New Wants added

Trade received! Very happy!!

Also known as Quietcorn on BGG
--------------------------------------------------
Great trades with: Porkins, GatekeeperDatuck, Lonewolf, OrcElfArmyOne, evilwevil, mecha frog, tfelts, Gurei-Ornery
Old February 24th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Re: OrcElfArmyOne's 2/24/13 Tradelist- Major Price Overhaul!

So, I've been using my sister's room as my storage and sales room. She is coming home for spring break in a couple of weeks, so I lowered the prices on a lot of my items because I will need to get it out of her room.
Old February 26th, 2013, 01:43 AM

Luthersquire Woo who?
Re: OrcElfArmyOne's 2/24/13 Tradelist- Major Price Overhaul!

Completed a most excellent deal with OrcElfArmyOne.

Package received in good time and safely packed. Negotiations were pleasant and easy going.

Cheers!
Old February 26th, 2013, 08:59 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OrcElfArmyOne's 2/26/13 Tradelist- Prices Reduced!

Completed a trade with OrcElfArmyOne. He shipped promptly and it was well packed.

I would recommend him

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades