Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 23rd, 2010, 02:07 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Molly Hayes - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Maybe something like "Child's Mindset" or something that makes it hard for her to be "commanded" by other figures? As I'm sure the parents here can tell you, kids don't always perform the best when given specific commands. Honestly I'd like to see her be a heavy hitter for under 200 points. But maybe that's just me.
Hmm, I do like how that feels, though.

INDEPENDENT SPIRIT
Before taking a turn with Molly Hayes, if you did not reveal an Order Marker on this card, you may not attack (or maybe move?) with Molly Hayes.

I'm not sure if we want to go that route, though. It'd be either that with the basic non-marker version, or the power All Your Pie posted just above alone. Thoughts?
Old December 23rd, 2010, 02:11 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It would be neat if the more fatigued Molly is, the less independent she is.

INDEPENDENT SPIRIT
Before taking a turn with Molly Hayes, if you did not reveal an Order Marker on this card, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or less, you may not attack with Molly Hayes this turn. Add 1 to your roll for each Fatigue Marker on this card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; December 23rd, 2010 at 02:23 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2010, 06:14 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Making a 200 point unit that is only a viable option if you are bonding.... and without bonding she has about a 50% chance of doing nothing..... No Way Hosea.
Old December 23rd, 2010, 06:37 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Making a 200 point unit that is only a viable option if you are bonding...
Why are we assuming she should only be viable with bonding? She should be FULLY viable without bonding.
Old December 23rd, 2010, 06:38 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
It would be neat if the more fatigued Molly is, the less independent she is.

INDEPENDENT SPIRIT
Before taking a turn with Molly Hayes, if you did not reveal an Order Marker on this card, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or less, you may not attack with Molly Hayes this turn. Add 1 to your roll for each Fatigue Marker on this card.
I think quozl's saying if you used Prof X's bonding with her then you'd have a 50% chance of getting to attack with her.
Old December 23rd, 2010, 06:44 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

And without bonding you get no chance of attacking? That makes her only viable by bonding right?
Old December 23rd, 2010, 06:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Read the power again, Griff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 23rd, 2010, 06:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

POWER FATIGUE
Start the game with 4 gray Fatigue markers. After taking a turn with Molly Hayes, place one (color) Fatigue Marker on this card. Reduce Molly Hayes Move, Attack and Defense by one for each Fatique marker on this card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Molly Hayes, you may remove all the Fatigue markers from this card.

I like this a lot better. And I don't like the Independent Spirit power, too many negative powers on one card makes for a bad unit.
Old December 23rd, 2010, 06:57 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Depends on the price. If you can get a heavy hitter at filler points, why the heck not?

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old December 23rd, 2010, 07:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I like this a lot better. And I don't like the Independent Spirit power, too many negative powers on one card makes for a bad unit.
Yeah, that's a good point. We should keep it in mind for future units 'cause I really like the flavor of it, but, I'm not sure it's a good fit for Molly.
Old December 23rd, 2010, 07:06 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
POWER FATIGUE
Start the game with 4 gray Fatigue markers. After taking a turn with Molly Hayes, place one (color) Fatigue Marker on this card. Reduce Molly Hayes Move, Attack and Defense by one for each Fatique marker on this card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Molly Hayes, you may remove all the Fatigue markers from this card.

That sounds pretty solid.
Old December 23rd, 2010, 07:06 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Would be good for another Mutant. (Heck I could see it on Wolverine) Too bad our current Wolverine is perfect.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library