Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 18th, 2021, 07:58 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Matt Murdock - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
That feels much better to me personally

That said, having Public Defender (Or defense attorney, either way is good by me!) being just as powerful as Prof X essentially could be pretty potent. I could see adding a restriction or something to it, but right this second I'm not sure what.
I was thinking the attacking figure can't have Super Strength maybe. Or, could just make the effect to protect Matt and his Client and the attacking figure could target a different figure and continue its turn.
Old June 19th, 2021, 01:17 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Negotiation should probably be a normal movement power, since that power is just bonkers to begin with. We'd have to update all our Negotiation designs though.
Negotiation is tied to taking an actual turn with someone, 'Before moving' is/was a 'phase' like 'after moving and before attacking'. That's why Carry is tied to a turn.

We've stated using 'move normally' now since classic scapes way was madness , but that shouldn't retroactively power up old cards.

--

Anyway, in the current design:

Is "or an adjacent Client figure" supposed to let him defend dudes that other lawyer types have made into their Client?

I dont get why the almighty power of Attorney Client Privilege lets Matt teleport. Like if it was just a move that seems way more logical and helps keep his defensive power in line. Since like, theres an actual cost to keeping him next to Superman or whoever instead of him automatically magically being next to them.

Nothing about the Defense power seems inherently broken, it is pretty strong though. You could try doing Wizard's version of that effect where they're just 'not effected by that attack" if you end up needing to cool it down a but from full turn eating.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 21st, 2021, 04:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like Public Defender. The use of the "X" limits stacking with Professor X. The free movement makes it potentially stronger than what Professor X does, but he's limited in what else he's bringing, so I think that's OK.

I dig the direction.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 21st, 2021, 10:29 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Could probably change the movement portion of Attorney Client Privilege to 5 spaces instead of automatic placement. Also, could nerf the new Public Defender a bit.
Old June 21st, 2021, 10:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Having an up to date SP would help us keep up with where the design is at. I'm not sure what exactly the design looks like right now.
Old June 21st, 2021, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Having an up to date SP would help us keep up with where the design is at. I'm not sure what exactly the design looks like right now.
I can do that, just hadn't really decided what changes were going to be made.
Old June 21st, 2021, 11:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I understand, but it seems like we're moving away from what's in the SP so it's hard to keep track of what you're thinking at this moment for the design. Having it up to date helps the conversation.
Old June 21st, 2021, 11:16 PM

SP has been updated.
Old June 21st, 2021, 11:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
PUBLIC DEFENDER
While Matt Murdock is adjacent to his adjacent Client, if either is targeted for an attack by a figure within 4 spaces, you may reveal an “X” Order Marker on this card. If you do, Matt and his Client may not be attacked during that player turn.
Small wording tweaks, the way you had it in the SP is a little wonky, I think making Matt be adjacent to his client to use it powers it down a hair but with his free movement it shouldn't be an issue.

Dig where this design landed.
Old June 22nd, 2021, 12:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Static movement instead of placement makes sense for a slight depowering tweak.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 22nd, 2021, 12:39 AM
Tickle Pickle

Oh another note, 5 move feels pretty quick for someone who is supposed to be blind.
Old June 22nd, 2021, 11:52 PM

SP updated one more time. Decreased movement from 5 to 4 for Attorney Client Privilege. Integrated language from Mysterio's card with Tickle's suggested text for Public Defender. At this point, I think I'm ready to do checklists unless there are any outstanding issues.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library