Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old October 12th, 2008, 12:31 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
I need the help of the community -pics-

I am working on a project for NHSD and I need some pics, specifically, the official art that come in the expansion packs. I started saving the "boxart", if you will, at about wave 5. I was wondering if anyone had the "inserts" from the earlier waves and would be willing to scan them at 300 dpi. You can either post them here or email them to me.

I have already done several searches but have not found anything. I am not sure what I can offer as trade except pictures of the finished product.

Thank you for reading this and thank you, in advance, if you can help me.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom

Last edited by Ryougabot; October 12th, 2008 at 12:55 AM.
Old October 12th, 2008, 10:33 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: I need the help of the community -pics-

EDIT: Updated with everything I've got, and indicated what's missing. If anyone has the cards and can scan (or wants to mail them to me), we can finish this little project out.

Wave 1 - needs Heroes
Spoiler Alert!

Wave 2 - Complete
Spoiler Alert!

Wave 3 - Complete
Spoiler Alert!

Wave 4 - Complete
Spoiler Alert!

Wave 5 - needs Deathstalkers
Spoiler Alert!

Wave 6 - Complete
Spoiler Alert!

Wave 7 - needs Retchets and Ashigaru
Spoiler Alert!

Wave 8 - needs Elves
Spoiler Alert!

Wave 9 - Complete
Spoiler Alert!

Wave 10 - Complete
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; November 9th, 2009 at 08:00 AM. Reason: spoil't for easy loadings
Old October 13th, 2008, 04:08 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

OK, OK, I need to start a binary poll. Is it
a) Wonderful
b) Scary
That Ryougabot can ask for such an obscure thing and someone provides it within 10 hours.

(And thanks CheddarLimbo for helping to make the sight what it is. But what is it???)
Old October 13th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
OK, OK, I need to start a binary poll. Is it
a) Wonderful
b) Scary
That Ryougabot can ask for such an obscure thing and someone provides it within 10 hours.

(And thanks CheddarLimbo for helping to make the sight what it is. But what is it???)
I would be the first to vote "Wonderful"

As far as what the site is, it seems to me that the site is a random collection of nerds with too much time and disposable income to play with. It is a group of said nerds that is willing to do anything to help other nerds with similar likes and addictions. Most members are above decent in behavior and morals, so you will not find a nicer group. Throw in a few that are REALLY good with technology, and you have Heroscapers.com

I would not have it any other way

And thank you CheddarLimbo.
I can not begin to express the time you have saved me. The seams are not a problem at all

I must track down wave 1 now

-Ryougabot

Old October 13th, 2008, 11:01 AM

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No problem, Ryougabot! Glad I could help.

Old October 13th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

These scans would be great to put in the gallery and we could all have a complete set.

-Ryougabot

Old October 13th, 2008, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
These scans would be great to put in the gallery and we could all have a complete set.
It's funny you mention that. I was just trying to upload them but they keep bouncing, that's why I had to host them on my photobucket. Does anyone know the size limitations for uploading to Heroscapers? These scans are all about 4-4.7MB... Is that too big?

EDIT: Found it. All files need to be 2.00MB or less. I'm not in the mood to resize all of these, so I'll just host them on The Bucket for now.

nyys - PM sent.

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; October 13th, 2008 at 12:10 PM.
Old October 13th, 2008, 11:38 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I have a wave one Grut pack. I don't have the ability to scan it, but I can mail it to you if you like.

This will also give me an excuse to open it, which I've been meaning to do anyway.

EDIT: Just remembered I also have a wave one Snipers and Vipers pack too that I need an excuse to open. Let me know.

-insert signature here-
Old October 13th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
I have a wave one Grut pack. I don't have the ability to scan it, but I can mail it to you if you like.

This will also give me an excuse to open it, which I've been meaning to do anyway.

EDIT: Just remembered I also have a wave one Snipers and Vipers pack too that I need an excuse to open. Let me know.
You could mail them to anyone with a scanner *coughCheddarLimbocough* I do not have a scanner, so if you sent them to me, only I would benefit from them, but if they were scanned, all could benefit

-Ryougabot

Old October 13th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Before Hasbro changed the HS site to be SotM themed, they used to have these in their download section.

Old October 13th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Quote:
It's funny you mention that. I was just trying to upload them but they keep bouncing, that's why I had to host them on my photobucket. Does anyone know the size limitations for uploading to Heroscapers? These scans are all about 4-4.7MB... Is that too big?

EDIT: Found it. All files need to be 2.00MB or less. I'm not in the mood to resize all of these, so I'll just host them on The Bucket for now.
CL,

Each of these images is less than 2MB. I will post them individually when I get a chance. I may even Photoshop them ro remove the "nonart" sections

-Ryougabot

Old October 13th, 2008, 01:27 PM

Quote:
CL,

Each of these images is less than 2MB. I will post them individually when I get a chance. I may even Photoshop them ro remove the "nonart" sections
If you say so... I'm looking at the properties of each file, and they're all over 4MB as far as I can tell. And I can't upload them - for whatever reason - so if you can go for it.

Also, I'm adding the rest of what I scanned to the first post for anyone else: Partial 5, Complete 6, Partial 7 & 8.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion