Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old June 13th, 2008, 09:56 PM

Doey08 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Worst Loss Ever

My worse loss was when I was in a tournament, and I did nothing at all, because my opponent had high armor guys, and all my guys were ranged 1. Then Cyprien, (not a high armor though) killed Drake (SotM) in ONE TURN!!!

Knights, Cavalry, Minutemen-What's better than that?
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:24 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Chilling Touch sucks against you. I guess my worst loss is also in a tourney. My army was
Cyprien
Sonya
Rats x2
RotV Raelin
Iskra
Rechets
Isamu
vs
RotV Drake
5x 4th Mass
I killed 3 4th Mass. Not 3 squads, 3 figures. I lost with a 460 point differential. OUCH for a 470 point tourney!
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I lost Jotun to Taelord, I have the worst luck with dice rolls.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old June 15th, 2008, 02:25 PM

miniandmee7 Woo who?

This loss was very pitiful (sp.). So i made a quick skirmish map, a creek running down the middle and terrain, not over 4 height, going up and down and up and down. So it was 350 points with about 14 starting zones i think. I gave her a really good competitive army to start.
Me
2x Arrow Gruts
1x MBS
1x Captain America
Sister (10 years old)
1x Agent Carr
1x Nakitas
1x Raelin
1x Marro Warriors
So i send out arrow gruts with MBS off to the the left. The arrow gruts are ra*ed by the Nakitas in two turns. MBS makes some what of a stand killing Raelin, Nakitas and 1 MW befor dying. CA charges against Carr. In two turns CA goes down to an adjacent Carr. It probably doesnt seem that bad reading it but it was a terrible loss for me. She was very happy after proclaiming, "MOM.....MOM, guess what - I beat Marco in heroscape."

If chocolate chip cookies are made out of chocolate chips...what are girl scout cookies made of?

If vegetabale oil is made out of vegetables...what is baby oil made of?
Old June 15th, 2008, 07:39 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thats not a very competetive army you gave her. Yours wasn't much better.
Old June 16th, 2008, 01:06 PM

Eberak Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniandmee7 View Post
This loss was very pitiful (sp.). So i made a quick skirmish map, a creek running down the middle and terrain, not over 4 height, going up and down and up and down. So it was 350 points with about 14 starting zones i think. I gave her a really good competitive army to start.
Me
2x Arrow Gruts
1x MBS
1x Captain America
Sister (10 years old)
1x Agent Carr
1x Nakitas
1x Raelin
1x Marro Warriors
So i send out arrow gruts with MBS off to the the left. The arrow gruts are ra*ed by the Nakitas in two turns. MBS makes some what of a stand killing Raelin, Nakitas and 1 MW befor dying. CA charges against Carr. In two turns CA goes down to an adjacent Carr. It probably doesnt seem that bad reading it but it was a terrible loss for me. She was very happy after proclaiming, "MOM.....MOM, guess what - I beat Marco in heroscape."
Losing to my wife is painful enough, but to lose against my sister would really be bad. Funny story! I like it.

Wanna Play?
Old June 18th, 2008, 01:55 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Horror! The Horror!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
I once lost my entire 500-points Arrow Grut/Swog/Krug army to Guerillinator's three Krav Maga on height with Raelin boosting their defense.
I was able to assassinate Realin and one Krav, but by that point the game was finished. His Braxas and others sat in the starting zone, never activated.
Those are the worst kind of losses, where after everything is over they still have one or two hundred points of unused units.

So frustrating...

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy

Last edited by Jaz1597; June 18th, 2008 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Apparently I don't know how to quote.
Old June 18th, 2008, 03:15 PM

Eberak Woo who?

Frustrating at the time, but funny later!

Wanna Play?
Old June 18th, 2008, 03:24 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eberak View Post
Frustrating at the time, but funny later!
Agreed.

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports