Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old December 6th, 2018, 12:09 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

Judeo-Christian thought has this one right - a necessary prerequisite to forgiveness is recognizing your mistakes, admitting them, and seeking to change. I could see myself being OK with one of these guys on a team I cheer for (or one I root against for that matter) if I felt they were truly contrite and were committed to never doing anything like that again and were trying to use their fame and fortune to help others. It's a high bar, but for something like that it should be.

EDIT: And to circle back to why I brought up Foster in the first place... I would be less bothered (not happy, but less bothered) if an organization like Washington said, "Kaepernick is available, but we've taken him off the table due to his political protests." That would at least be an honest stance. Instead we get this ridiculous lie about "scheme fit", as if a guy who hasn't thrown an NFL pass in 7 freaking years is going to be a better option than a guy who had to learn 4 different offensive systems already in his career and who was a starter before being blackballed. It's the blatant dishonesty of it, staring us right in the face, that gets me so riled up.

(It's possible that the truth is not that Washington decided this individually, but that the league has privately directed them to not consider him because the league wants to avoid the PR headache. Of course, that's what the lawsuit is about.)

EDIT 2: It occurred to me that Alex Smith does a lot of the same stuff Kaep does (there was a reason Kaep came up as Smith's backup, after all) so I brought up a youtube video of Smith highlights on the Redskins. Literally the first play on the video, his first completion in week 1, was a zone read play. yeeeeeeeeesh. It's like they think we don't watch football.
Old December 6th, 2018, 12:16 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death!

This may be too much social commentary for a football thread but the question of gradient rehabilitation vs. binary "cancellation" is a tough and important one. It's hard to really determine if & when someone has changed and I don't think it's wrong if someone literally never wants to support a public figure after things like this are revealed about them. But also I think people would expect more empathy for themselves.
Old December 6th, 2018, 12:17 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Now I have to think long and hard about whether I can forgive the refs from the Steelers-Chargers game.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

google sheets:
ohs link generator/attack outcomes

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old December 16th, 2018, 07:10 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You Lions fans probably had low expectations for your own game, but I bet you were happy to see the Bears knock off the Packers for the division title. Do I have that right?

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old December 16th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Go Bears!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 17th, 2018, 09:23 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am not sure if Lions fans remember what happy feels like.
Old December 17th, 2018, 10:11 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Switch to the Bears and you'll find happy

Old January 6th, 2019, 08:45 PM
Online HS Season 11, 13 & 14 Champion

kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun

What a wild weekend. Very happy with the complete game the Colts played yesterday. The front line on both sides of the ball won the game for them, and the defense had a superb game.

On to Kansas City who is probably due for a win against Indy in the playoffs. I remember all 4 of the games that led to unblemished playoff record against KC, from Harbaugh magic in 95 to the 'no punt' game to Luck's great comeback. Looking forward to next week!
Old January 6th, 2019, 11:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm optimistic about the Cowboys/Rams game.
Old January 11th, 2019, 06:34 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
How about now?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 11th, 2019, 07:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
How about now?
Yeah, I'm still happy. The Bears did a lot better than expected this year and most of their players are under 30. They were in every single game they played this year and were never blown out.

While Parkey should have hit that 43 yard FG, there were other things that added to that loss against the Eagles. Terrible punt to give Eagles good field position for their 2nd TD drive. Great defense not being able to close it out at the end. Terrible (of player, not that it was a bad call) hitting defenseless receiver penalty that would have been a 4th down punt for the Eagles gave them long 1st down. Then a pass interference penalty that gave them more free yardage and both of those things led to the Eagles first TD. TheBears offense struggled to score, and on their last drive before the Eagles 2nd TD, they offense went 3 and out. Had they been able to get a first down or 2, they could have wound down the clock more, and even a poor punt would have pinned the Eagles further back. Add to that, the Bears top TE, Trey Burton was not in the game because of anxiety. He was a key to the offense.

So I am happy with the overall season and direction they Bears aregoing, even if disappointed by the last game.

Old January 11th, 2019, 07:51 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Fair enough.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV