Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 5th, 2019, 06:41 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Robot Workshop

I can dig it. Not sure if the electricity weakness makes sense across the board, but I know it's a thing for Mercury the mutant.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Public Exclusive Collection 17: Blasters and Beast Masters)
Old January 5th, 2019, 06:55 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like Iron a lot. I like Leadís shield power. His special attack doesnít feel very distinct to Metal Men so Iíd go for a more distinct power or more general title. I like Mercury, though theoryscaping makes me worry his special arrack is too strong.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 5th, 2019, 06:56 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I can dig it. Not sure if the electricity weakness makes sense across the board, but I know it's a thing for Mercury the mutant.
I think itís flavor that largely makes universsl sense and is needed to distinguish the power.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 5th, 2019, 06:58 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby!

I'm thinking if I can find a good concept that maybe Mercury or Platinum could have another combiner attack like the cannon.
Old January 5th, 2019, 07:07 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I'm thinking if I can find a good concept that maybe Mercury or Platinum could have another combiner attack like the cannon.
Anything for Lead you could do? Maybe add dice for adjacent Metal Men or something? Alloy Sledgehammer SA? Heavy Metal Hammer SA?

Old January 5th, 2019, 11:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby!

I'm kind of against Lead getting a combo attack since he'll probably already be comboing with Iron's cannon a lot already. Also, I'm generally trying to keep to each of them having 1 synergy ability (either SA or a regular power) then 1 non-synergy ability. But that's obviously a flexible rule I just made up.

I see what you mean about Lead's SA though, it's kind of generic for such a specific name. I guess it could get a rename, get turned into something with Metal Man synergy, or maybe it could be given some lead-specific attribute. Personally I prefer the third but I'm not too picky.
Old January 6th, 2019, 10:09 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

OK, that sounds workable. I always appreciate when someone lays out their design vision so clearly.

So what's an attribute specific to lead?

Some Wiki snippets for inspiration:

"Lead is a chemical element with symbol Pb (from the Latin plumbum) and atomic number 82. It is a heavy metal that is denser than most common materials. Lead is soft and malleable, and also has a relatively low melting point."

"Lead is a relatively unreactive post-transition metal. Its weak metallic character is illustrated by its amphoteric nature; lead and lead oxides react with acids and bases, and it tends to form covalent bonds."

"Lead's high density, low melting point, ductility and relative inertness to oxidation make it useful. These properties, combined with its relative abundance and low cost, resulted in its extensive use in construction, plumbing, batteries, bullets and shot, weights, solders, pewters, fusible alloys, white paints, leaded gasoline, and radiation shielding.

In the late 19th century, lead's toxicity was recognized, and its use has since been phased out of many applications. Lead is a toxin that accumulates in soft tissues and bones, it acts as a neurotoxin damaging the nervous system and interfering with the function of biological enzymes, causing neurological disorders, such as brain damage and behavioral problems."

Old January 6th, 2019, 10:12 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

So three things I take from that:

1. It forms bonds really well (so a second Metal Men synergy power wouldn't be crazy).
2. It's used in construction a lot (might be able to form something that feels more "construction" like).
3. Lead poisoning is a thing (though this seems less thematic to the comic book character).

Old January 6th, 2019, 11:29 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Lead poising usually takes time, though I am sure that a large dose would be harmful.
There is an awesome episode of Cosmos about lead.
Old January 8th, 2019, 11:26 PM
Just A Head

I like the idea of something construction-related, that feels very Metal Man-esque. Something like a steamroller or bulldozer would be cool.

If only one figure has 2 synergy powers, it would feel weird to me for it to be Lead. He's just kind of a big strong oaf.

Lead poisoning is something they pretty much just seem to ignore in the comics (same for mercury poisoning), so that gets a no from me.
Old January 9th, 2019, 06:01 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

I agree on the poisoning being a no-go.

Maybe Immovable to go with the shield to represent him being a heavy metal? Honestly, if it's not a synergy power, I'm not sure he needs an offensive power. He's pretty much just shielding, punching, or forming things with the others from what I've seen.

Old January 9th, 2019, 06:08 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I agree on the poisoning being a no-go.

Maybe Immovable to go with the shield to represent him being a heavy metal? Honestly, if it's not a synergy power, I'm not sure he needs an offensive power. He's pretty much just shielding, punching, or forming things with the others from what I've seen.
I have to disagree on that one. Iím pretty sure Iíve seen him turn into a few other things, like the hammer I had originally. Hereís a picture of him turning into a ball;

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project