Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 4th, 2010, 04:07 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Point caps in Valhallascape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delph View Post
Do you have an idea of theme for that squad? What kind of remora would attach themselves to him?
Of the top of my head it would be any kind of base wild tree folk that were been part of the Norse giant mythology and occasionally worshiped them would be good.

I would go for a 4-man squad (because I like four man squads).

Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 2
Defence 2

Bonding with Jotun
Before moving these wild tree folk type dudes take a turn with Jotun (okay so the wording needs help).

Special attack
Up to two wild tree folk type dudes can combine attack dice if they are within 4 clear sight space of Jotun.

Point cost - 50 to 70.

Chas,

I'm not actually a fan of beholders in general (Three stooges routines always came to mind whenever we used them in Ad&d) which is, for me personally the same issue I had with Elementals (and to a similar extent Drow) - a personal distaste, nothing else.

I'd actually love to see more Lizard men and a Gnoll squad. I admit to being very curious about the upcoming Orcs.

As for not wanting DnD to be the sole source of Heroscape figures - I'm guilty of that. But let's not highjack a thread.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; August 4th, 2010 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Not sure if Chas was refering to me but I'll respond anyway.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion