Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old April 15th, 2007, 11:25 PM

cycoduck is surprisingly tart
Cycoduck's Sunken Keep (no instructions yet)

Here's a quick one that my son and I didn't get to finish, but it uses the hex map printed on plotter and my custom rope bridge.
The scenario involves a sunken keep, leaving some ruins and different levels of roadway accessible.
I took most of the pictures from an overhead view to show the different water hazards and bridges, starting at zone one, circling around zone 2, and back to zone 1 from the opposite side. I also included some oblique viewpoints.

Old April 15th, 2007, 11:39 PM
has been BANNED

Homba is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Very cool. I like the debris laying around (door, column, etc), adds flavor.

H
Old April 16th, 2007, 09:25 AM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
Very interesting use of water in your map! The rope bridge is really cool as well. Do some of those water tiles have sand on them?
Old April 16th, 2007, 01:18 PM

cycoduck is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by rehlers
Very interesting use of water in your map! The rope bridge is really cool as well. Do some of those water tiles have sand on them?
I started to do some custom terrain, using water tiles and yellow sand glued on to simulate marshland. Still playing around with it. Thank you for the complement.
Old April 16th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Very cool! That is a great setup to use some boats. Thanks for posting the pics!

Newb.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios