Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old March 10th, 2023, 03:59 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sharpened Heroscape Models by gatormustang

Uploaded my sharpened versions of @White Knight scanned C3V Shieldsmiths of the Granite Keep from C3V Wave 18 - Lodin's Discord - Sentinels of the Dark Hills.

Last edited by gatormustang; March 10th, 2023 at 04:26 PM.
Old March 11th, 2023, 12:31 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I'll try to get through the pictures next week.
Old March 21st, 2023, 12:48 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

@White Knight I know you are busy with other things in your life, but I thought I would reach out just to see if you might still be able to provide some of those front and back photos. I am working on sharpening Kelda and the photos I have been able to find (all front) are not very good. Unfortunately, my query out to the Heroscpapers community did not provide any responses. Regardless if you are not able no worries and thank you for all that you have done for all of us.
Old March 22nd, 2023, 12:33 AM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
@White Knight I know you are busy with other things in your life, but I thought I would reach out just to see if you might still be able to provide some of those front and back photos. I am working on sharpening Kelda and the photos I have been able to find (all front) are not very good. Unfortunately, my query out to the Heroscpapers community did not provide any responses. Regardless if you are not able no worries and thank you for all that you have done for all of us.
Sorry about the delay. Most of the pictures are on my laptop upstairs that I'm using to watch stuff on TV while I work on 3d print stuff. I'll need to bring it down soon to search through the photos.

In the meantime, I have Kelda:
Kelda pics
Old March 22nd, 2023, 08:06 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
If you are not in the discord you should join, it is much easier to share photos on that platform, and people are very responsive to requests of that nature.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 22nd, 2023, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
If you are not in the discord you should join, it is much easier to share photos on that platform, and people are very responsive to requests of that nature.
Same with the Facebook group. I'm on there more than here.
Old March 22nd, 2023, 12:16 PM

@White Knight the photos for Kelda are great and exactly what I needed. @boromir96 for the Discord channel do you have the name or link? I am new to Discord, but do have an account due Discording with a few people on 3D printing. Also what is the name of the Facebook group? Thank you both for your recommendations. I was having a difficult time with Kelda's face, but with these photos I see exactly what I was struggling with. Just out of curiosity did you get a chance to look at the Shieldsmiths of the Granite Keep sharpened models that I did. Playing around with Blender I added Aquila's Symbol on all three models just to see how it would turn out, but I also wanted to get anyone else's opinion on how they are looking so I can make sure I am progressing in the right direction with my sharpening techniques. As an aside I did print out both the Axegrinders and Shieldsmiths and the printed really well with my Anycubic Photon Mono X.
Old March 22nd, 2023, 12:40 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
@White Knight the photos for Kelda are great and exactly what I needed. @boromir96 for the Discord channel do you have the name or link? I am new to Discord, but do have an account due Discording with a few people on 3D printing. Also what is the name of the Facebook group? Thank you both for your recommendations. I was having a difficult time with Kelda's face, but with these photos I see exactly what I was struggling with. Just out of curiosity did you get a chance to look at the Shieldsmiths of the Granite Keep sharpened models that I did. Playing around with Blender I added Aquila's Symbol on all three models just to see how it would turn out, but I also wanted to get anyone else's opinion on how they are looking so I can make sure I am progressing in the right direction with my sharpening techniques. As an aside I did print out both the Axegrinders and Shieldsmiths and the printed really well with my Anycubic Photon Mono X.
Discord

The Facebook group is just called “Heroscapers”

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 22nd, 2023, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Discord

The Facebook group is just called “Heroscapers”
@boromir96 thanks and joined it.
Old March 25th, 2023, 04:26 PM

@White Knight I had finished Kelda, but unfortunately did too many polygon subdivides in Blender and made the file way to large. I am reworking it and will be done hopefully by today or tomorrow. If you happen to be able to provide me with four photos of Taelord just like you did with Kelda I will get working on sharpening him. I truly appreciate the assist.
Old March 25th, 2023, 05:10 PM

Quote:
@White Knight I had finished Kelda, but unfortunately did too many polygon subdivides in Blender and made the file way to large. I am reworking it and will be done hopefully by today or tomorrow. If you happen to be able to provide me with four photos of Taelord just like you did with Kelda I will get working on sharpening him. I truly appreciate the assist.
I'll send those pictures tonight.
Old March 25th, 2023, 05:21 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
I'll send those pictures tonight.
Do you have pictures of everything? If needed, I can take photographs of what I have (which does not include Taelord, but I have others on the list I saw earlier).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing