Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 26th, 2022, 08:21 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Batman (Thomas Wayne) - Playtesting

Don't forget to link the playtests in the OP
Old February 10th, 2023, 07:47 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

@redstang where are we at with this design?
Old February 11th, 2023, 02:15 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I think this one needs another set of tests post changes.
Old February 11th, 2023, 02:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It also needs any completed tests linked in the OP.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 20th, 2023, 03:16 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry for the long hiatus everyone. I've been distracted, probably a bit burnt out and seasonally depressed, and bummed about losing my playtesting partner. I have notes of the playtests I participated in, but honestly with how long it has been (I've forgotten my login password) I think it would be best for me to run additional tests to help reacquaint myself to the design.
Old March 20th, 2023, 03:18 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Sorry for the long hiatus everyone. I've been distracted, probably a bit burnt out and seasonally depressed, and bummed about losing my playtesting partner. I have notes of the playtests I participated in, but honestly with how long it has been (I've forgotten my login password) I think it would be best for me to run additional tests to help reacquaint myself to the design.
Cool, welcome back
Old March 20th, 2023, 03:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Glad to see you come back.
Old March 20th, 2023, 03:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Here are the thoughts I sent you from our tests togther.
Quote:
Batman is neat and has a lot of tricks in his bag. I do think adding the 5 space restriction in on the House Always Wins was a good change. He seems pretty balanced and definitely plays differently than any other Batman, almost more like a Deathstroke. I think he could probably come down 10 points with the 5 space restriction of the House Always Wins and it's a good point cost for diverse Army Building as currently the only other Vigilante at 190 is Black Canary.
Old March 22nd, 2023, 02:32 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks much Karat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Here are the thoughts I sent you from our tests togther.
Quote:
Batman is neat and has a lot of tricks in his bag. I do think adding the 5 space restriction in on the House Always Wins was a good change. He seems pretty balanced and definitely plays differently than any other Batman, almost more like a Deathstroke. I think he could probably come down 10 points with the 5 space restriction of the House Always Wins and it's a good point cost for diverse Army Building as currently the only other Vigilante at 190 is Black Canary.
Old March 22nd, 2023, 02:34 PM

@Karat

Do you have the modified language we used for the House always Wins? I think, if I remember correctly, you put it on a yellow card for TTS testing.
Old March 22nd, 2023, 02:56 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I'll check when I get home.
Old April 5th, 2023, 11:18 AM

Hey everyone, just wanted to update you. I'm currently dealing with a lung infection and don't really have a voice. I've been barking like a dog since a day or two after my last post on this thread. When I'm feeling better I'll get back to this design, but for now I'm just trying to get through work and get my lungs and voice back.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy