Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old November 20th, 2022, 10:20 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Have any of you seen or played the open source skirmish ruleset called, If Worlds Collide? Feels very Scape-ish while encouraging creativity and creation of factions from fans. I'm going to dig a bit into this during my vacation. Current factions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h1ldoy9sJU
It looks neat! Reminds me a little of Brikwars.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 21st, 2022, 09:33 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Have any of you seen or played the open source skirmish ruleset called, If Worlds Collide? Feels very Scape-ish while encouraging creativity and creation of factions from fans. I'm going to dig a bit into this during my vacation. Current factions
That is all kinds of cool. Thanks for bringing this up.
Old November 21st, 2022, 10:14 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Tonight, I played Dungeon Roll, Unspeakable Words, Cats, Sushi Go and one other game I forget what it's called.

Old November 22nd, 2022, 03:11 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

This last weekend got to play Upwords, Codenames, Death May Die, and Magic the Gathering!
Old November 28th, 2022, 09:42 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h1ldoy9sJU
It looks neat! Reminds me a little of Brikwars.
Funny, I also thought of Brikwars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
That is all kinds of cool. Thanks for bringing this up.
Not sure how the factions are play tested or have some semblance of balance. The environment effects are pretty cool, with not only a gain, but a penalty for a failed roll.

Over the Thanksgiving vacation, I finally sat down to learn Lone Sherman by designer Mike Lambo who has created 11 print on demand game books so far. The solitaire affair is an absolute gem and I logged 18 plays while completing eight of the 11 missions. Easy to grasp and plays quick. I've finally found a solitaire Sherman tank game. I've wanted one for years. Considered 1987's Patton's Best and others, but patience has won out. Great game.

I just received Assault on Vimy Ridge, Lambo's solitaire take on the Canadian soldiers charging no man's land in World War 1. Created the tokens and will sit down tonight to read over the rules.
Old November 28th, 2022, 10:25 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Tonight, Wavelength, Sushi Go Party and Bravo.

Old November 28th, 2022, 10:50 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Finally got my replacement cards for the Undaunted series, with properly matching color backs. Undaunted Stalingrad should be here soon with its own components and Legend style campaign.

Also received my Star Bases and Extra Ship Packs for the recent Dominion and Breen factions for Star Trek Ascendancy. After having canceled two games for health reasons, I finally have a date for STA coming which should hold, and we'll get to try out these new factions for the first time. Most of the people who missed out will be back for the session!

Next week Taeblewalker's custom scenario will initiate one or two of our new Scapers into Superheroscape.
Old December 3rd, 2022, 04:50 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

November Gaming:

Aeon's End x 2
Marvel Champions x 14
Tiny Epic Dungeons
Heroscape
Godtear x 3
Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza
Spot It
Pass the Pigs
Qwirkle Cubes
Dungeon Mayhem
Machina Arcana
Massive Darkness 2
LotR: LCG
Dragon Dice
Gears of War
Dark Souls
Compatibility x 2
Magic the Gathering x 5
GI Joe Deckbuilder
Thunderstone

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old December 3rd, 2022, 11:23 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Assault on Vimy Ridge. Another sharp and foolproof Mike Lambo solitaire wargame design. I created my own tokens using 1981's Trenchfoot artwork and sourced images. Currently on the second of three mission campaign and losing men to machine gun crossfire, mortars, and a menacing 'Deadeye Dan' sniper who's gunning for my Sargeant with a range that reaches into my starting zone. Engaging, but agonizing game decisions.
Old December 4th, 2022, 02:01 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Assault on Vimy Ridge. Another sharp and foolproof Mike Lambo solitaire wargame design. I created my own tokens using 1981's Trenchfoot artwork and sourced images. Currently on the second of three mission campaign and losing men to machine gun crossfire, mortars, and a menacing 'Deadeye Dan' sniper who's gunning for my Sargeant with a range that reaches into my starting zone. Engaging, but agonizing game decisions.
Have you played any of the tiny battle publishing Rifle series games?

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old December 4th, 2022, 06:22 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Just a note here that I'm getting my Age of Annihilation Proxy Play Project ready to go, with Anitar's and my cards for all the AOA cards and other available Avalon Hill revealed materials like the Glyphs, First Scenario Battlefield, rules for Illusory Walls, and etc. You can see it all in the new site section Age of Annihilation, and by using my signature down below to go to our group thread!

I'm the first one to post about doing this, that is adding everything we have available revealed (and a few unrevealed) to add AOA to our Scape games.

Last edited by chas; December 4th, 2022 at 10:52 AM.
Old December 4th, 2022, 10:40 AM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Have you played any of the tiny battle publishing Rifle series games?
I have not and am now investigating Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Just a note here that I'm getting my Age of Annihilation Proxy Play Project ready to go, with Anitar's and my cards for all the AOA cards and other available Avalon Hill revealed materials like the Glyphs, First Scenario Battlefield, rules for Illusory Walls, and etc. You can see it all in the new site section Age of Annihilation, and by using my signature down below to go to our group thread!

I'm the first one to post about doing this, that is adding everything we have revealed (and a few unrevealed) to add AOA to our Scape games.
Excellent news. I also saw your announcement on BGG.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games