Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Old November 17th, 2022, 05:51 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Cool Re: Hobbiton - Welcome to Heroes of Middle Earth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
What do y'all think of the Rings of Power based on the first season?
Got me excited to rewatch the extended cuts of the Peter Jackson lotr trilogy and the hobbit movies. As far as the rings of power went, I thought they were OK. Not bad but not great. Some of the stuff was pretty decent and some meh. A good 5/10. I feel the same with quite alot of the Disney plus shows. Most are a 5/10 at best. Lots of drawn on filler with a few highs to offset them making the average 5/10. It's made me start building a few armies for the Middle Earth Strategy Battle game. I just picked up a bunch more dice and am going tonstart printing up isengard and mordor armies for starters.even though I have herosclix models for them, I've got some great models to print up for the fellowship.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs