Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old November 16th, 2022, 03:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Heroscape: Age of Annihilation is here! Back it on Hasla

Hasbro Heroscape is Annihilated: Heroscapers Lives On!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 16th, 2022, 03:56 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I think it’s probably ok if folks vent a little bit and get it out of their system before putting the kibosh on things.

-insert signature here-
Old November 16th, 2022, 04:04 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This isn’t Facebook. I’m not telling folks not to post things. I just think the thread title should be updated.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 16th, 2022, 04:06 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Oh man, FB, I hate that’s the first impression some get of the community. Definitely some good people there, but boy does it ever devolve

-insert signature here-
Old November 16th, 2022, 04:15 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Oh man, FB, I hate that’s the first impression some get of the community. Definitely some good people there, but boy does it ever devolve
The FB group was great prior to AoA. But wow it went off a cliff
Old November 16th, 2022, 04:22 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
The FB group was great prior to AoA. But wow it went off a cliff
It will calm down eventually.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 16th, 2022, 05:04 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got it out of my system a while ago when I saw how it was being mismanaged and likely wasn’t going to fund.

Not sure what folks were expecting to hear today. Surprise we already made it and it’ll be on your local Dollar General shelves on December 1?

No offense to anyone who’s upset, completely reasonable response, but expecting them to not do what they said they would do is not reasonable.
Old November 16th, 2022, 05:14 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
No offense to anyone who’s upset, completely reasonable response, but expecting them to not do what they said they would do is not reasonable.
Yeah, they've been really clear with us. They didn't dangle hope out and then slap us today - they were clear and we've had a month of being able to prepare ourselves emotionally for this as it's become clear it wouldn't fund. The reaction today in some corners is fairly immature
Old November 16th, 2022, 05:31 PM

I appreciated the bluntness of the "nothing" comment they made and hope that folks take them seriously and allow themselves to move on.

Old November 16th, 2022, 07:03 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Thank you so much @Dad_Scaper @encarmine @Craig Van Ness @Scytale @skyknight @dok @superfrog @Xorlof

The designs for this new edition were incredible, and I am so thankful for all the effort you put into bringing HeroScape back. We are so appreciative for all the long hours and extra hours after full work days at your other jobs you all put in. Hoping something comes of the re-launch after all, but regardless I wanted to express my deepest gratitude to all of you
Like a few other people, I wanted to echo this sentiment. Whatever complaints can be lodged against the campaign (and I've expressed my share of them here and on Discord), the actual unit mechanics and designs were excellent - the Nemesis War Brood and Frostclaw Paladins looked especially fun to pilot, as did Xenithrax - and I am grateful there was ever even a chance (albeit ultimately, and sadly, a fleeting one) of Heroscape getting new official content.

Speaking personally, the Age of Annihilation announcement caused me to get back into the game. The minute I heard about it, I took out much of my old Heroscape stuff and started playing around with it; merely putting a map together again reminded me very quickly as to why I fell in love with this game to begin with. Shortly afterwards, I started purchasing 3D prints of the various Wave 9 figures (none of which I was able to purchase at the time) from Trexy3D and painting them, initially as practice for the Age of Annihilation figures, but later to just fill out the remainder of my classic Heroscape collection; from there, I started looking into C3V material. Despite the failure of the AoA campaign, I think it's apparent its very announcement brought a lot of people who drifted away from the game, for one reason or another, back into the fold, and that's something I'm quite glad about. Even if we never get new official content, I fully believe Heroscape's fanbase will keep the game alive for a long time to come.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old November 16th, 2022, 07:07 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
This isn’t Facebook. I’m not telling folks not to post things. I just think the thread title should be updated.
Heaven help the admins over there. I don't blame them for doing the best they can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I appreciated the bluntness of the "nothing" comment they made and hope that folks take them seriously and allow themselves to move on.
Me too. And I don't think they would have taken that tone without input from the higher ups. Though that's just a guess. As always, I have no inside knowledge.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 16th, 2022, 07:21 PM

Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker

Can we get a new thread??? I really think we should have a new thread for aftermath.

until then...

I'm 100% sure Craig stuck his neck out.
Craig = 5 stars
War Council = 5 stars
Avalon Hill = 5 stars for effort damn they did some awesomeness
(doesn't matter) planning = 2 stars
(doesn't matter) presentation = 3 stars
(doesn't matter) marketing = 2 star
Hasbro = 1 star

Bottom line. License it to someone else. A different company would succeed.

Last edited by Grim; November 16th, 2022 at 07:30 PM. Reason: ty poes

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion