Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 3rd, 2021, 07:44 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Announcements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Just tell me you want to do it and then wait for me to tell you to do it. I think I linked a tool to help make it easy in the OP of the Books thread, but it’s not hard.

Hi !
If you did, I am actually not able to find it... You sure or 'm blind ?
Darn it!

Where did you put it, my European friend? I will take care of it right away. Thank you again so much.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 4th, 2021, 01:28 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

This one ? BolCA - "Book of"-like Creator Assistant

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old November 4th, 2021, 01:49 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
That's what I wanted. Yes, thanks, DL, you're the best.

= =
Old November 6th, 2021, 10:01 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Attention friends of the C3V!

We have a significant announcement in the miniatures thread. Go check it out!

= =
Old November 6th, 2021, 10:11 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Attention friends of the C3V!

We have a significant announcement in the miniatures thread. Go check it out!
Very interesting. I don't want to overstep, but those pools would make an excellent set of wellsprings for each general.
Old November 8th, 2021, 11:30 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

7 pools of 7 colors. So excited to see what is done with them. Feels very in keeping with the rise of the Valkyrie flag bearer sets. Almost like path finder created this set just for us.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old November 9th, 2021, 12:40 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

On the subject of the pools, I feel safe in assuming they will be used along with the figures. Will it effect the way they are planning to be used if I mount mine to water tiles? I just don't want mine to slide around on the board, I want them to be as secured down as the trees and rock outcroppings.
Old November 9th, 2021, 01:41 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
On the subject of the pools, I feel safe in assuming they will be used along with the figures. Will it effect the way they are planning to be used if I mount mine to water tiles? I just don't want mine to slide around on the board, I want them to be as secured down as the trees and rock outcroppings.
Printing these are not bad for that. Sits like a single hex tree.https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1789245
Old January 4th, 2022, 09:39 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Just got my pathfinder rune lord's and it feels like the crest of the Valkyries all over again.

The pools are lovely and I'm sure c3v will put them to good use.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old January 7th, 2022, 12:58 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Yes, the pools and figures will all be used.

I don't think mounting the pools on water tiles is necessary. The pools are actually naturally indented with a lip that fits perfectly around the raised portion of a single hex and prevents them from sliding around on the battlefield.
Old January 7th, 2022, 03:56 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:
Yes, the pools and figures will all be used.

I don't think mounting the pools on water tiles is necessary. The pools are actually naturally indented with a lip that fits perfectly around the raised portion of a single hex and prevents them from sliding around on the battlefield.
I appreciate it. I did find to my disappointment that not all the pools are translucent, so my plans to wire them up with LEDs is off the cards.
Old March 8th, 2022, 12:50 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
NEW MINIATURE ANNOUNCEMENT
Unique Hero - Huge - Double Spaced

The figure used for this unit is a Pathfinder Battles: Deep Cuts miniature. Its name is Gargantuan Skeletal Dragon.

The figure used for this unit is a Pathfinder Battles miniature from the Skulls and Shackles set. Its name is Brinebones.
Clarification on this: please don't feel like you "should" buy the prepainted Brinebones mini. It's super expensive and honestly not worth it! The unpainted mini looks great as-is (the one in the photo is unpainted, as will be the final card art), but giving it a simple wash should elevate the aesthetics if you're concerned about that.

We also do realize it's still expensive at around $25 for the unpainted mini but it's a whole lot of plastic and hopefully worth it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs