Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old March 1st, 2007, 10:27 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Boiled & Frozen(!) Zombies

Caution
Boiling and repositioning figures should only be done with utmost care and priority for bodily safety in mind!
Wear gloves, safety glasses, and mask as well as have a well-ventilated area to work in!

After discovering my boiled zombies have reverted to their orginal poses, I decided to try boiling them again and freezing them overnight.
This method was recommended by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher.
Here they are again:

I boiled some of my Zombies tonight.
Here's Fish Story boiled and re-positioned.
They're part of a bowling team now.
Original position is on the left:

Club-goers. Original position is on the left. I'll probably go back and closed the awkward-looking arm gap on the first one.

My picture of the Bone Zombie comparison was blurred. You can see them in this group shot. I tilted their heads to the side and lowered their left hands.

Some more boiled Fish Story figures. The original pose is on the left

Just a slight twist to Bone Zombie's waist and swing-back of the arm gives it a whole other appearance huh?

The twist of the waist is more pronounced in this angle
Old March 1st, 2007, 10:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Nice! Gives a sense of chaos to an otherwise orderly zombie horde.
Old March 1st, 2007, 10:41 PM

Jim's Things has disabled reputation
I like it. I think they look more natural this way.

Jim
Old March 1st, 2007, 11:00 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Great thinking. Good way to mix up the horde.
Old March 1st, 2007, 11:06 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
was pondering doing something similar.. came out good.. might do it now... might go further, cut one of the zombies legs off, cut his club off, and put his leg were the club was... so his own leg is the club lol.. maybe rip another right off the base, cut his waste and legs off... and have him walking on his hands...
Old March 1st, 2007, 11:30 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
It's amazing. I dip the Zombie for 10 seconds in the soup, reposition the pose, put it under cold water, and it's ready.
If I put the figure back in the boil, it resumes its natrual position! It's like playing with action figures!
Old March 1st, 2007, 11:43 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
How about a Zombie Golem. Make a monster built out of cut up zombie parts.

Zombie Golem
Pts: 45
Life: 6
Move: 4
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Def: 3
Undead
Common Hero
Savage
Terrifying
Large 7

Double Attack: When the Zombie Golem attacks, he may attack again.

Head Shot: When defending against an attack, if the Zombie Golem rolls no shields, and the attacker rolls all skulls, the Zombie Golem is destroyed.
Old March 1st, 2007, 11:43 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
... But how will you know the Hit Zones now?!?

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old March 1st, 2007, 11:46 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
It's amazing. I dip the Zombie for 10 seconds in the soup, reposition the pose, put it under cold water, and it's ready.
If I put the figure back in the boil, it resumes its natrual position! It's like playing with action figures!
I might do this to all of the multiple commons I have! What a great and simple idea. I love it!

Question: what to you use to touch the piece? It's gotta be hot!

(I could see using chopsticks or ruber coated tongs or something. Am I close?)
Old March 2nd, 2007, 12:07 AM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Hex, thats great!
I take it you just used tongs to hold the base.
Or did you cut, then rebase?

I would think the stickers would peel.

Old March 2nd, 2007, 12:09 AM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker
Hella cool! Great idea. To the above post: I'll bet forceps would be perfect for holding the base while dipping the figure in boiling water.
Old March 2nd, 2007, 12:26 AM

geddy lifeson has disabled reputation
HEH, great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Club-goers. Original position is on the left. I'll probably go back and closed the awkward-looking arm gap on the first one.
I wouldn't redo the arm, I like the unnatural look to it. He is a zombie after all, can't always rise from the grave in perfect condition.

You can surrender without a prayer, but never really pray without surrender
You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win without a fight

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions