Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 15th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Gary's MOPs and Maps

My battlefields (maps) can be found on my HS website:
https://heroscape.glasq.com/tables/b...ields_001.html

Last edited by GaryLASQ; November 28th, 2022 at 10:04 PM.
Old May 15th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
some pics for the maps you will find on my website...

Muspellgata (2nd edition)
2 Masters, 2 Lava, 3 Road/Forest, booster terrain.

The Growing Expćnse
this map grows with each expansion of Heroscape. a more detailed description can be found [HERE]

Old May 15th, 2006, 09:16 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
So do you not have Tundra yet? That will look awesome!

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 15th, 2006, 09:22 PM
Spin Master

don't have Tundra yet

but i won't be adding it on until LandSCAPE is ready for it anyhow.

keep watching this thread as the map "expands"
Old May 15th, 2006, 10:30 PM

Oh yeah, it doesnt have Tundra yet.

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 16th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
This is a GREAT idea, Gary. Very Creative.

It looks good already, but I can't wait to see when tundra is added...

...THEN CASTLES!!!

Recent Games Played:
Old May 16th, 2006, 11:34 AM

cavie Woo who?
As said...very creative and awesome idea - I look forward to following it over time!
Old May 16th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Spin Master

if you have at least 1 of each booster pack from the Malliddon's Prophecy expansion set then check out Part 2 of "The Growing Expćnse"

the master scenario on this is of course glyph heavy but that couldn't be helped.

the glyphs will start to spread out some as the map expands.
Old May 18th, 2006, 12:13 AM
Spin Master

if you have at least 1 of everything up to the Utgar's Rage expansion set then check out Part 3 of "The Growing Expćnse"
Old May 18th, 2006, 11:30 AM

I just realized-I like the use of the ae letter.

-Syv
Old May 18th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Spin Master

if you have at least 1 of everything up to the Orm's Return expansion set then check out Part 4 of "The Growing Expćnse"
Old May 22nd, 2006, 11:32 PM
Spin Master

a map i made last September called Muspellgata was in need of some changes. plenty of members on the old HQ gave me kudos for it back then but i knew it could be better.

-------------

made the following changes:

the main bridge is one level higher (Venoc Warlord friendly).

3 sets of lava was too much. reduced it to 2 sets.

evened out the booster terrain. with the removal of 1 lava set i added in Zanafor rock terrain to fill in where some of the lava once was.

several improvements to the roads.

gave better support to a small area that was a bit flimsy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios