Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 14th, 2020, 03:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
SSE 39: Anarky: Poker: Should be "Grappling Hook 30" Missing the "30"

SSE39: Batman (Jean-Paul): All: Bat-Grapple 3 needs to be updated to the new language (e.g. Batman (Bruce), Batgirl (Various), Robin (Various)). "When Batman starts his Bat-Grapple,..."

SSE 39: Etrigan: All: Super picky - Should Leap say "When moving with Leap...," rather than "When using Leap..."? The Super Leap figures (e.g. Abomination, Inc. Hulk, Red Hulk, Wendigo) use the "When moving..." language.

SSE 39: Red Lantern (Atrocitus): Poker: Should be Medium 6, not 5.

SSE 39: Tombstone: Poker: Life should be 5, not 4.

SSE 61: Wreck-Gar: Poker: Early paragraph break in the first line and last few lines of "Eliminate..."

SSE 38: Matter Eater Lad: Waiting on update for Matter Eater Lad. See "Book of..."

SSE 38: All others okay.

PEC 10: FINAL.

PEC 11: FINAL.

Wave 31: FINAL.

Wave 18: Brainiac 13: Poker: Card is still incorrect. Maybe you didn't upload the change? The last revision date was Feb 9, 2020.

Wave 18: Brainiac 13: AI 13: power is still off. It looks like a copy/paste went wrong in the old incorrect power wording, final word “card.” On the fifth line, the correct wording starts after the “c” (cAfter...) and an “ard” needs to be deleted from “Cardard” at the end of the paragraph.

Almost there!
Everything in Red is uploading now.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 14th, 2020, 04:09 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

All updates okay, including Crossbones, Angel (Warren) (PDF still needs update), Atom (Ray), Fire Demons, Skrull Infiltrator.

Wave 18: FINAL.

SSE 61: FINAL.

Only changes remaining are potential edits to approved language:

SSE38 Matter-Eater Lad potential update.

SSE 39: Etrigan potential update.

SSE 71 - just released today. Not all cards ready.

Yay! I think we are there!
Old March 14th, 2020, 04:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
All updates okay, including Crossbones, Angel (Warren) (PDF still needs update), Atom (Ray), Fire Demons, Skrull Infiltrator.

That was quick. I was going through the Index log looking for things I may have missed and just uploaded Skrulls and Fire Demons.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 14th, 2020, 04:26 PM

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

That was quick. I was going through the Index log looking for things I may have missed and just uploaded Skrulls and Fire Demons.
The "Details and Activities" view on the Google Drive App makes it really easy to find new changes.
Old March 17th, 2020, 11:22 PM
A Man of Taste

SSE 71 uploading now. Thank @Soundwarp SG-1

Also Etrigan updated

Last edited by japes; March 18th, 2020 at 12:14 AM.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 12:09 AM
A Man of Taste

General Zod updated per ReEvaluation

Old March 22nd, 2020, 10:20 PM

SSE 39 and 71: FINAL.

Wave 13: Gen. Zod: Poker and PDF need a capital “T” in the first bullet point.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 11:47 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
SSE 39 and 71: FINAL.

Wave 13: Gen. Zod: Poker and PDF need a capital “T” in the first bullet point.
Fixed

Old March 22nd, 2020, 11:52 PM

General Zod: FINAL.

Only thing remaining is Matter-Eater Lad, I think. Almost there!

Edit; Spoke too soon... New Update to SSE 53: Penguin II to be done.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 11:55 PM
A Man of Taste

We are ONE card away from having a complete released set.

I've started working on the next release and other On Deck cards @Sporx . I think I'm going to start a thread in the sanctum now that you have clearance so we can be ahead of things better so you can do all your magic at one time rather than doing the official cards and then later doing these.

Old March 22nd, 2020, 11:59 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
General Zod: FINAL.

Only thing remaining is Matter-Eater Lad, I think. Almost there!

Edit; Spoke too soon... New Update to SSE 53: Penguin II to be done.
Nope, it's done.

Old March 23rd, 2020, 12:06 AM

Beat you to it on the thread... Edit as you see fit. I don't have time to make it pretty tonight, but I will try to tomorrow.

Penguin II looks good. FINAL.

Just one left!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy